Falang In Thailnd

pett

Will may be you have confidence in this matter ,  and what if I give you address of as les as 100 of english teacher who living in apartment  in  rent of 3000 bhat  par month and  have girl fried from soi  4 nana plaza  and all  nearly all evening drinks  one or tow beer in  same  bar in soi 11 of sukhomvit .  see  iam not disturb personal life of any one , even I am ready to help them as I do  lot of time  ,, I means in general  , we talk that why falang have to be like this in top of all that education , knowledge , experience  and  great moral that thy gain since or during there education time from there own  home town or country .. the falangs that sale drugs in kowson  road  or steeling each other passport and sale  to  medal eastern people  or trafficking the thai women to all over europe  ,, we live all this  for talk in same other time ..  even this is crime that if  falang tray to change religion of children of our country  from buddhism  to Christianity or other  religion  ..  sad ,, sad ,,  .

100 of english teacher who living in apartment  in  rent of 3000 bhat  par month and  have girl fried from soi  4 nana plaza  and all  nearly all evening drinks  one or tow beer in  same  bar in soi 11 of sukhomvit .
I wondered what the attraction was in having a teaching job in BKK, lucky b@stards :D
I means in general  , we talk that why falang have to be like this in top of all that education , knowledge , experience  and  great moral that thy gain since or during there education time from there own  home town or country ..

Because we like doing things like that, and because we can! :o

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be grateful if you would stop generalising. You all do it. All the time. Everyone knows you do. No-one likes it.

Incidentally, I've been looking for a 'home les' for some considerable time (my understanding is that a 'home les' is a member of the Sapphic sisterhood who wishes to reside in my abode and indulge herself with like-minded ladies whilst in my presence.) Offers will be gratefully accepted.

Living in Singapore your average expat tends to follow the same old story, school, university, possibly post grad studies - onto a job with a multi national company, 2.4 children etc etc. Generally pleasant enough but you hear the same bland story over and over again.

One thing that can be said for the expats in Thailand - knowone you meet is truly dull or boring! You meet types you'd cross the road to avoid and strangers you can't help enjoying a few beers with. Everyones got a story or two and usually wear there colourful past on their sleeves...

I thought it was 2.3 kids :o

Will may be you have confidence in this matter ,  and what if I give you address of as les as 100 of english teacher who living in apartment  in  rent of 3000 bhat  par month and  have girl fried from soi  4 nana plaza  and all  nearly all evening drinks  one or tow beer in  same  bar in soi 11 of sukhomvit .  see  iam not disturb personal life of any one , even I am ready to help them as I do  lot of time  ,, I means in general   , we talk that why falang have to be like this in top of all that education , knowledge , experience  and  great moral that thy gain since or during there education time from there own  home town or country .. the falangs that sale drugs in kowson  road  or steeling each other passport and sale  to  medal eastern people   or trafficking the thai women to all over europe  ,, we live all this  for talk in same other time ..   even this is crime that if  falang tray to change religion of children of our country  from buddhism   to Christianity or other  religion  ..   sad ,, sad ,,  .

Is this another troll or just a wannabe English teacher!!

I for one , would like to become an english teacher . I think that it would be very rewarding .

Not wanting to pett the troll, but there's certainly some qual farangs out there amongst the "million".

Went into my friendly local TFB the other day and there was a farang at the next door counter who was wearing singlet and shorts, looking like he'd just walked off the beach in Pattaya. This was while everyone else in the place was smartly dressed and riaproy.

Correction: just walked out of a bar, cos he was also reaking of beer and had cross eyes to boot (maybe not the chang's fault :o ). Yet, the bank staff were polite and accommodating to this dipso, much to their credit, but one could just imagine what was going through their minds. :D

Having said this, he certainly wasn't an English teacher from Bangkok, with a broad Germanic accent. Or could he have been a Bier Garten dropout? :D

Auf wiedersehn Pett. :D

Udon wrote:

Another loopy from Canada, what's with that country? 

Udon, where do you get it that this fool is a Canadian?

It sounds more like a Thai to me.

Or, granted, possibly a French-Canadian... :o

And, on topic, I think there are a fair share of 'rejects'...but hardly half. And, as suggested, it's debatable where they came here as rejects of stayed so long that they became ones...

Lots if interesting expats here in any case; and most are spending money and are not harmful, so I can't see the problem...

IA

OK, I'll feed the pet troll a little before it dies... I have occasionally heard rumors going around the village similar to what Pett is talking about - that I am a loser, reject, can't find job in my own country, etc... We usually hear these rumors after someone tries to get money from us and we turn them down. Do you suppose the Pett has a "stingy farang" in his life?

Bryan

Edited by Bryan in Isaan

is this is right that from  million of FALANG who hide them self in Thailand  50% of them are a kind  of ( rejected quality from there own society ) means  they cant win challenging life  in there own city  , or the are  a kind of mentally  criminal  who hid in Thailand , if you look deeply  to back ground life of many English teacher or  those who open bar and gogo in thailand, you can find interested  story . and honest people of Thailand that believe to any  falang  as a great personality , a falang few year back  put  the red cross boxes  in front of  many pattaya hotel and bar and restaurant  , and collect money for them self till police  catch him and deport him to he is home town .  and I found many falang look like farmer who work as  door keeper or reception  in many computer courses  in Bangkok .  they guy look like a home les in there own town , and as you know that Thailand weather is warm and all are jai dee dowai . pachaow  save Thailand .

Havent read all the posts. I couldnt get past the first. Without thinking. <deleted>. :o

is this is right that from  million of FALANG who hide them self in Thailand  50% of them are a kind  of ( rejected quality from there own society ) means  they cant win challenging life  in there own city  , or the are  a kind of mentally  criminal  who hid in Thailand , if you look deeply  to back ground life of many English teacher or  those who open bar and gogo in thailand, you can find interested  story . and honest people of Thailand that believe to any  falang  as a great personality , a falang few year back  put  the red cross boxes  in front of  many pattaya hotel and bar and restaurant  , and collect money for them self till police  catch him and deport him to he is home town .  and I found many falang look like farmer who work as  door keeper or reception  in many computer courses  in Bangkok .  they guy look like a home les in there own town , and as you know that Thailand weather is warm and all are jai dee dowai . pachaow  save Thailand .

Assuming you're Thai, there are some 48,000 Thais living in my country. Of them, some 13,000 are illegal aliens/visa jumpers (used to be over 50,000 ten years ago). Good number of them are believed to be prostitute. How's that for a "rejected quality" (whatever that means)? Prachaow save Japan.

Udon wrote:

Or, granted, possibly a French-Canadian... :o

And, on topic, I think there are a fair share of 'rejects'...but hardly half. And, as suggested, it's debatable where they came here as rejects of stayed so long that they became ones...

Lots if interesting expats here in any case; and most are spending money and are not harmful, so I can't see the problem...

IA

Hi Loopy, :D

ask the OP where he or she is posting from.

....living in apartment  in  rent of 3000 bhat  par month and  have girl fried from soi  4 nana plaza  and all  nearly all evening drinks  one or tow beer in  same  bar in soi 11 of sukhomvit .  .... we live all this  for talk in same other time ..   even this is crime that if  falang tray to change religion of children of our country  from buddhism   to Christianity or other  religion  ..   sad ,, sad ,,  .

I for one have NEVER ever fried any girls...

...at least not from soi 4 nana plaza. :o:D

You are well balanced Alex. A chip on both shoulders  and hate all equally

That's a very extreme comment to make :o considering that Udon and I have been doing some light bantering with regard to our respective nationalities (which he started I might add, i.e. calling me a 'Bigmouth Canadian", and a "another Loopy Canadian"... :D ).

If you need a stress-break from modding I can cover your slot for awhile... :D

IA

Edited by IsaanAlex

Udon wrote:

Or, granted, possibly a French-Canadian... :D

(clip)

IA

Couldn't be French-Canadian. Syntax and spelling puts him/her as Dené or Western politician. Possibly even Torontonian or US expat who wandered across the border. :o

will .. you guy when set back of this computer .. also drunk .. ? , and have a glass of whisky in your one hand ,, and with other hand one finger punch key board ? , you have to defense your self in great manners . with all this post , you disrespect your self more then before , and nearly all of you prove that your a rejected quality person who cant fight life in your own city . what you gain when you talking about me only ? iam from canada or united stat iam not hid my self from a bunch of confuse & drunk , . .

thai people are great people , and you have to have experienced eye and sharp knowledge to understand them . a few mama san and papa son cant present a great nation in a way that you fell and thinks .