Bake And Bite Open?

Rob5060

I happened to eat dinner there last night.

Haven't been over there for many months, so was surprised to drive past and see it open.

Sign says restaurant is open until 9:30 PM, with last order 8:45 PM.

Sitting out on the little patio, surrounded by lots of plants, in the cool of the evening, can be quite pleasant.

I'm not a big fan of the Bake & Bite style of food, but, if you are, I recommend you try dinner there.

They have a separate menu for dinner.

I ordered a casserole with turkey, pasta, vegetables.

Food was okay, but did not inspire me to hurry back.

Bake & Bite does Western breakfast really well.

But, from my one experience, they haven't transferred their skill to dinner.

Perhaps in time.

-- Oneman

Chiangmai

Anybody know if Bake and Bite on Nimmanheim is still open I know the Chang Klan branch has closed

Cheers

Bake and Bite sold their restaurant on Chang Klan Road and it is now Butter is Better and still has the same excellent menu that the original B&B had. I was there yesterday and Butter is Better has my business. :)

Butter is Better has added a small lunch menu that looks quite interesting. I have been too full from their rich and fattening breakfasts to give it a try yet.

They are slowly building up their own menu of high quality baked goods and I have not tried anything that I did not like yet. thumbsup.gif

Anybody know if Bake and Bite on Nimmanheim is still open I know the Chang Klan branch has closed

Cheers

Bake and Bite sold their restaurant on Chang Klan Road and it is now Butter is Better and still has the same excellent menu that the original B&B had. I was there yesterday and Butter is Better has my business. :)

What soi is it near on Nimmanheim?

Edited by venturalaw

Cheers

Soi 6.

And yes it is very much still open for business, I had a cup of coffee there this morning.

The main branch of Bake and Bite is on Kaew Narawat road. Coming from Nakorn Ping bridge, maybe Soi 3, on the right hand side, there is a sign. It's a big house in a garden which is very quiet with lots of space to sit inside or out. All production has moved there and they also seem to have a garden for growing their own vegetables. Mrs B&B told me that they are much happier in the new location and people seem to really enjoy the peace and quiet there. Of course it's a little out of the way as in not right in town as all the old branches used to be. Nimanhamin branch is due for refurbishment and as other posters have pointed out now open everyday and also for dinner, it's in the Soi beside the Tesco Lotus.

oo Its on Kaew Narawat rd, thats near me. Maybe I'll head over there and take a look. I'm assuming they open for dinner too at this spot? Anyone want to get dinner? lol

Butter is Better on Chang Klan Road... thats the street the Night Bazaar is on right? Where exactly is Butter is Better?

Cheers

Soi 6.

And yes it is very much still open for business, I had a cup of coffee there this morning.

Thanks.

yunnie.

re .... Where exactly is Butter is Better?

its about here .... on the same side as the shangri la

try the blueberry scones with jam ..... delish

dave2

Good map about 75 meters south from the intersection of Chang Klan RD and Sridanchai RD on the same side as the Shangri La. They have a parking lot on the side for bikes and car.

www.butterisbetterbakery.com

Bake & Bite is still open on Nimmanheiman and Kaew Narawat. The new and beautiful Kaew Narawat branch is close to Floral Condo and Arcobo Leno Restaurant. Khun Gai (Ms. B&:) sold the Chiang Klan location (opposite Georgios) to Khun Daew at Butter is Better. (lots and lots of B's here) Butter is Better has a bakery counter at Rimping Mee Chok and they serve delicious baked goods. As was stated earlier they are slowly delving into breakfast and lunch and so far they are producing a limited but high quality and delicious product. They are extremely open to suggestions and criticisms so why not give them a try. Their policy at Rimping has always been "if you are not happy with the product bring it back for a refund....no questions asked"

I have had breakfast and lunch a few times and everything has been good!