Red Shirts Blood Campaign Is Dangerous : Health Groups

george

<deleted>, are you that retarded?

Look back, I asked you questions - you have chosen to ignore them. Do your own work, after all you were a child prodigy at 11 :)

No I am not officially recognised as 'retarded', but here at the opposite end of the bell curve, many obstinate folk of average intelligence get that mistaken impression. Any other questions?

Still avoiding......

I answered your question. Any more? Be quick because you are trying my patience sonny boy.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

201031634537372734_2.jpg

Al Jazeera Front Page

Caption: Thai demonstrators 'draw blood' Red Shirt protesters say they will splatter government buildings with their own blood.

________________________________________________________________________________

______

Pretty scary stuff for a layman not familiar with the situation

If the leader's of the red-shirts really want to make a statement while at the same time splattering lots of blood on government building, a good move would be to lineup and cut their own throats, no loss to anyone but surely a good statement and worthy of some media space.

Look back, I asked you questions - you have chosen to ignore them. Do your own work, after all you were a child prodigy at 11 :)

No I am not officially recognised as 'retarded', but here at the opposite end of the bell curve, many obstinate folk of average intelligence get that mistaken impression. Any other questions?

Still avoiding......

I answered your question. Any more? Be quick because you are trying my patience sonny boy.

Keep going, and go find it. Shouldn't be too difficult for someone like you. :D

I have a copy of the other English daily in front of me and I can't find where they say that, Can you help?

How do you expect your copy of the other English daily to report events that are happening TODAY?

Sheesh... http://bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/171731...-blood-campaign

Without a crystal ball they couldn't it was printed last night. Duh.

P.S. I've just checked Bangkok Post breaking news and it says that 60 Phue Thai MPs donated blood it doesn't say they intend to throw it over Abhisit's chair in Parliament. So if it states that in The Nation it is in fact another YAWN Nation source.

Edited by termad

Still avoiding......

Now now guys - no need to call people morons in public.

And this just in Breaking News....

16/03/2010 Live Results

First Prize Winner (2,000,000 Baht): 364222

Last Two Numbers Prize (1,000 Baht): 97

Last Three Numbers Prize (2,000 Baht): 229 619 756 996

Second Prize Winner (100,000 Baht):

161324 471341 496778 772996 78726

Nothing auspicious about these numbers but give it time.

Still avoiding......

Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror.

so the number of the mob is dwindling down below 30000 this afternoon. Government offers help for the homesick. :)

The office of a company owned by Newin Chidchob's father-in-law in Chiang Mai was attacked with a ping-pong bomb early on Tuesday morning, police said.

That was an attempt to intimidate BJT.

No doubt this action is much more illegal than military coups and international airport blockades, in your mind?

Now now Sean - even from the age of 11 you should have learned that two wrongs don't make right.

Old Testament - New Testament, Bush Justice - City Justice?

If the instigators of the initial trespass of the laws would confess then perhaps the other side might turn the other cheek, but without that, it's dog eat dog, so it appears.

So who, in your opinion, are "the instigators of the initial trespass of the law...."

so the number of the mob is dwindling down below 30000 this afternoon. Government offers help for the homesick. :D

The office of a company owned by Newin Chidchob's father-in-law in Chiang Mai was attacked with a ping-pong bomb early on Tuesday morning, police said.

Hopefully, this is also true, one of the red leaders is admitting defeat.

Siam Red leader says half of red shirts return home

Surachai Danwattananusorn, a leader of the Siam Red group, said Tuesday that about half of red-shirt people have returned home and the remaining protesters are expected to be defeated by their own fatigue in one or two days.

"Now, the government is leaving the protesters to lose strength, which it is approaching that point in one or two days and then everything will be over," Surachai said.

He said he was preparing to return home in Nakhon Si Thammarat.

He said the red-shirt trio leaders had failed in their strategy. :)

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/Siam-...m-30124807.html

Edited by frodo

Keep going, and go find it. Shouldn't be too difficult for someone like you. :)

I am not the one with the problem. Problem belong you, Toad.

I have asked you on several questions to respond to some questions that I put to you, after some of your spurious arguments and veiled digs. You still haven't answered them. No problems here Sean, only the hot weather.

BTW I think it should read "belongs to you", but what am I to know being a mere mortal?

No doubt this action is much more illegal than military coups and international airport blockades, in your mind?

Now now Sean - even from the age of 11 you should have learned that two wrongs don't make right.

If the instigators of the initial trespass of the laws would confess then perhaps the other side might turn the other cheek, but without that, it's dog eat dog, so it appears.

So who, in your opinion, are "the instigators of the initial trespass of the law...."

Please use a question mark if you are intending to ask a question, but I will make allowances in this case and suggest September 19th, 2549 (2006) and also ask that anyone who has a better idea than the subject of this thread to please state it, as I have already asked around a half-dozen times with no answer so far. If you can find a better means of passive resistance than the subject of this thread, then I am sure that Gandhi would salute you.

so the number of the mob is dwindling down below 30000 this afternoon. Government offers help for the homesick. :D

Hopefully, this is also true, one of the red leaders is admitting defeat.

Siam Red leader says half of red shirts return home

Surachai Danwattananusorn, a leader of the Siam Red group, said Tuesday that about half of red-shirt people have returned home and the remaining protesters are expected to be defeated by their own fatigue in one or two days.

"Now, the government is leaving the protesters to lose strength, which it is approaching that point in one or two days and then everything will be over," Surachai said.

He said he was preparing to return home in Nakhon Si Thammarat.

He said the red-shirt trio leaders had failed in their strategy. :)

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/Siam-...m-30124807.html

Could be a bit of bloodletting figurativley speaking in the reds camp now

Keep going, and go find it. Shouldn't be too difficult for someone like you. :)

I have asked you on several questions to respond to some questions that I put to you, after some of your spurious arguments and veiled digs. You still haven't answered them. No problems here Sean, only the hot weather.

BTW I think it should read "belongs to you", but what am I to know being a mere mortal?

I was playing with Vanuatu Pidgin to exemplify the meaning of the statement.

Previous compliments aside Sean - if you were wise enough at 11 to make such a decision - you sir should be PM or President of your home country and not on TV lecturing the rest of us dummies. Carry on.

Please practice your quotation techniques, and I am too honest to sell my soul to the political machine of Australia, but lucky for youse all eh? Here I am casting my pearls for your online entertainment without the burden of responsibility to any particular political persuasion, although I respect the efforts of my brothers and sisters who have come so far just to speak and have their voices heard, when we lucky bastards here on TV can just voice our opinions over the Internet without even having to jump on the back of an Isuzu.

Ohh Dear Sean,

What has gotten into you today. I am quite sure that bkkjames has his quotation techniques right down to a fine art. I guess you need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror before you start down this long slippery slope. :)

But I was wearing using a clean comdom needle at the time... and the child got not disease...

surely that makes it ok...

Interesting point. We saw a guy sentenced to 14 years for underage sex with boys, despite, he said, their giving consent (not that we'll ever know if they did or not, but that's beside the point. What he did was illegal, consent or not). Now we see an 11 year old boy having blood taken from him. Consent or not, it's illegal.

Keep going, and go find it. Shouldn't be too difficult for someone like you. :D

I was playing with Vanuatu Pidgin to exemplify the meaning of the statement.

Still no answer to the earlier questions I put to you. :)

That is why there are age limits set by countries to outline what minors are allowed to do.

In some countries, minors are allowed to throw hand-grenades and fire automatic weapons. This is what I mean by 'red-herrings' that seek to undermine the efforts of this rally.

Sean, just because other rouge countries allow such atrocities to occurr doesn mean its right. :)

Aren't syringes and needles controlled medical equipment? Me wondering where they got these stuff from...Hmm :)

Not really. You can walk into any local pharmacy and ask for a syringe with a hypodermic needle.

Previous compliments aside Sean - if you were wise enough at 11 to make such a decision - you sir should be PM or President of your home country and not on TV lecturing the rest of us dummies. Carry on.

Please practice your quotation techniques, and I am too honest to sell my soul to the political machine of Australia, but lucky for youse all eh? Here I am casting my pearls for your online entertainment without the burden of responsibility to any particular political persuasion, although I respect the efforts of my brothers and sisters who have come so far just to speak and have their voices heard, when we lucky bastards here on TV can just voice our opinions over the Internet without even having to jump on the back of an Isuzu.

Ohh Dear Sean,

What has gotten into you today. I am quite sure that bkkjames has his quotation techniques right down to a fine art. I guess you need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror before you start down this long slippery slope. :)

ND, you don't quote like this:

[/quote]

text

[/quote]

Quote like this:

[quote]
text
[/quote]

Are you sober, old friend?

That is why there are age limits set by countries to outline what minors are allowed to do.

In some countries, minors are allowed to throw hand-grenades and fire automatic weapons. This is what I mean by 'red-herrings' that seek to undermine the efforts of this rally.

Sean, just because other rouge countries allow such atrocities to occurr doesn mean its right. :)

It's okay ND - Sean believes that 11 year olds are capable to give consent. I find that slightly worrying.

No they are not! they indulge in such activities either because they are encouraged to do so by adults, or in the case of the child fighters of sierra leone they are kidnapped and given class A drugs until addicted, henceforth they do whatever they are told to do by their captors. The fact that it is done does not make it legal.

Here we have a so called peacefull protest, striving to overthrow a Government and to prove that the red shirt leadership is capable of forming a credible, legal government. Yet they very unwisely have an 11 year old, donate blood. I don't give a hoot for your personal opinions or how proud you would have been to do such a thing when you were 11. I am sure the child in question is very proud and it's quite a giggle to have your photo everywhere. The simple fact remains the child is below the legal age of consent, and Thai law does not support your theory of donating blood for political ends, as justification for the act. It is illegal, full stop. The organisers, parents and medical professionals concerned are guilty of breaking the law, and it is a serious offence. Maybe that is another creative way for you to market your peaceful political party!

Sean, you seem to be missing the point. We don't justify breaches of one law by pointing out others have been broken previously, thats not how the real world away from the bottle works. :)

Who is cane? Oh I thought this was a game show, sorry :)

Ohh Dear Sean,

ND, you don't quote like this:

[/quote]

text

[/quote]

Quote like this:

[quote]
text
[/quote]

Are you sober, old friend?

Sean, let me remind you, I have an alergy to alcohol. Not a drop has passed these lips for 4 years or so, even the decade prior to that I rarely finished a second drink in any given month.....so don't kid yourself. :D

Sean, you seem to be missing the point. We don't justify breaches of one law by pointing out others have been broken previously, thats not how the real world away from the bottle works. :)

So, are you implying that the entire purpose of 200,000 people travelling to Bangkok to protest against this Abhisit dictatorship was actually a behind-the-scenes effort to abuse some young lad into giving an illegal 10cc of his own blood? Is that all you make of this week's endeavours?

Where did you get all that ivory to make such a fine and secluded tower?

Sean, let me remind you, I have an alergy to alcohol. Not a drop has passed these lips for 4 years or so, even the decade prior to that I rarely finished a second drink in any given month.....so don't kid yourself. :D

Okay mate. I will find other sleights to inflict on your mentality in future, but please take them in jest, as I consider you a mate, so don't get more insulted than I have to put up with from you. :D

Edited by SeanMoran

Ohh Dear Sean,

Never learned how to quote - never had the need to. I just hang out here waiting for the next philosopher to be born. Thankfully, I have a lot of patience and low expectations.

Confucius once said I believe, "Man who relies on quotes of great leaders of the past - offers very little in terms of new wisdom."

A different guy also chimed in, "Man who tries to read between the lines - often needs strong glasses."

Finally, a third wise ass once said, "Man with more cents than common sense knows that while money may grow on trees - the fruit tastes better when I pay for it myself."

Look back, I asked you questions - you have chosen to ignore them. Do your own work, after all you were a child prodigy at 11 :D

:D Stand by people......we have a prodigy in our midst. :D

Sean, could you please put some of your intelligence towards answering some of MrToad's questions and perhaps you could leave the posting lessons for another thread. :)

Also, please enrol, Bkkjames, mrtoad and myself in your course, we all need a break from reality and a good laugh.

So, are you implying that the entire purpose of 200,000 people travelling to Bangkok to protest against this Abhisit dictatorship was actually a behind-the-scenes effort to abuse some young lad into giving an illegal 10cc of his own blood? Is that all you make of this week's endeavours?

Where did you get all that ivory to make such a fine and secluded tower?

And pray tell me, as you seem to enjoy religious themes :D , what this has to do with the health, safety and ethical issues in relation to this PR stunt?

US' SABOTAGE WARNING

Show me the evidence : Thaksin

Sure Thaksin, the government will present you the evidence.

Everybody wants you to come home first.

Your sheep, the government and the justice department. Don't be a coward. :)