Best Place Online To Sell Bootleg Goods?

Where is the best place online to sell bootleg goods? It seems that ebay is now cracking down. But I must say that there are a few ingenious sellers who are able to constantly register a new account every day and somehow keep selling. Is there anywhere else? Feel free to PM me.

For all those who are very angry by now, please feel free to yell at me.

Thank you.

Where is the best place online to sell bootleg goods? It seems that ebay is now cracking down. But I must say that there are a few ingenious sellers who are able to constantly register a new account every day and somehow keep selling. Is there anywhere else? Feel free to PM me.

Thank you.

Will yell in the end of the msg, don't worrie.

First of all, if you like attention, then by all means, go ahead and advertise online that you are selling stolen property. This is the one channel that is widely monitored by all organisations against intellectual property theft - at the same time.

The second dummest idea would be to carry around a box with CDs and having a neon sign over your head. Now why does the first option seem so profitable? Maybe because you expect that you won't get cought since the net is 'anonumous'? It's not.

And yes, there are ways to make it more difficoult to get caught when doing not so legal things online, but no, I would never lend a hand to anyone that in the end is piggybacking on other peoples labour and a threat to my own proffession.

If you had any real skills you would do something that didn't involve illegal activities. Or you are expecting a quick and high cashflow comming in since you selling some bootleg cds across the globe? Kids in america already can get whatever they want. For free. And they in most cases wouldn't order stuff from other side of the world anyway.

People selling bootlegs are the lowest bottomfeeders of the chain. I understand and respect those that won't pay $900 for latest Adobe Photoshop on a student-loan, especially when they just wanna learn it. In many cases the companioes they are employed tolater on (in western countries this is) already have a license, so the companies do get paid. But what you are doing isn't handing out trial-copies, not even trying products for yourself or handing out a few copies to friends. You are making a buisness by copying other peoples work and putting nothing of your own into it. Some resume to put on the tombstone.

Thank you.

First of all, if you like attention, then by all means, go ahead and advertise online that you are selling stolen property. This is the one channel that is widely monitored by all organisations against intellectual property theft - at the same time.

The second dummest idea would be to carry around a box with CDs and having a neon sign over your head. Now why does the first option seem so profitable? Maybe because you expect that you won't get cought since the net is 'anonumous'? It's not.

And yes, there are ways to make it more difficoult to get caught when doing not so legal things online, but no, I would never lend a hand to anyone that in the end is piggybacking on other peoples labour and a threat to my own proffession.

If you had any real skills you would do something that didn't involve illegal activities. Or you are expecting a quick and high cashflow comming in since you selling some bootleg cds across the globe? Kids in america already can get whatever they want. For free. And they in most cases wouldn't order stuff from other side of the world anyway.

People selling bootlegs are the lowest bottomfeeders of the chain. I understand and respect those that won't pay $900 for latest Adobe Photoshop on a student-loan, especially when they just wanna learn it. In many cases the companioes they are employed tolater on (in western countries this is) already have a license, so the companies do get paid. But what you are doing isn't handing out trial-copies, not even trying products for yourself or handing out a few copies to friends. You are making a buisness by copying other peoples work and putting nothing of your own into it. Some resume to put on the tombstone.

I didn't say it was glamorous or respectable. But thank you for putting your time into this response.

Thank you.

Well I would say good luck to him.

For many years we were bullsh*tted by the music industry(And companies of that ilk) that CD's were expensive to produce..blah blah blah..what a crock!

As for copy watches and the like, it is meeting a market that would not normally afford the real thing.

Is the richest man in the world a Plagiarist? :o

For many years we were bullsh*tted by the music industry(And companies of that ilk) that CD's were expensive to produce..blah blah blah..what a crock!

As for copy watches and the like, it is meeting a market that would not normally afford the real thing.

As this post demonstrates and as I'm sure we will see from other posts, there are different ways to look at this.

I'm still interested in real aternatives to ebay.

As this post demonstrates and as I'm sure we will see from other posts, there are different ways to look at this.

I'm still interested in real aternatives to ebay.

If you are not saavy enough to find the places to sell these illegal goods do you think that you are saavy enough to keep from getting caught? Or is your topic not really about wanting to find the place to sell but is actually just an opening line in wanting to discuss the topic of intellectual property...is it privately owned or does it belong to the public?

I'm going to close this thread as the content of which is seen as an illegal activity... Sorry guys.

If you disagree with this decision, please forward your complaint to an administrator.

Regards

Wolfie