Intermational Media

coalminer

Been reading the international news about the red shirt's rally which is overwhelming PRO Red shirts.

International media reporting about how corruption (mostly from the Thai Police) has gone skyhigh since Abhisit is in power.

Also, many international media displaying other material like movies and reportages about the PEACEFUL protest of the RED and the abuse of power from the current government, trying to get a confrontation with the massive Police and Military force.

What does it take to dissolve the current undemocratic govermment and call for elections?

The current overnment clearly lost their credibility when I read the international media.

I agree, mostly, except with your first line that international media are "Pro Red". They're not; they're trying to paint a balanced and comprehensive picture without the spin that you get in every single local article. By comparison with the likes of the Thai English language dailies that may seem Red, but that'd be wrong, other than relatively speaking.

I posted an example here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Balanced-Unb...Li-t348258.html