Are There Laptop Cleaning Services In Cm?

samlowry

Hello!

There is laptop cleaning services in some countries. They clean a cooling system (very hard to clean by yourself but very critical to keep it clean), remove crumbs from under a keyboard, clean display in such a way that no stains left, clean a laptop body and the keyboard from a dirt.

Do you know, there are such services in Chiang Mai maybe?

with your make a model you can google search for online "Take it apart" guides which are very detailed and do it yourself with some canned air and basic tools. Good idea to lubricant serviceable fan bearings when your at it.

If it's an Apple then the main MacZone will do it. For other brands maybe start by finding a major retailer of the brand in CM and ask them for a service recommendation. I would not want someone unfamilar with the make and model to take things apart.

There are a few generic service places on the upper floors of Pantip who would probably do it.

I am guessing your beyond your warranty period because having non authorized or approved service would void a lot of warranty terms.

I go to Computer City, just down the street from Kad Suen Kaew Mall. Go in the first door, and go to the first counter on your left. They have one guy there who speaks relative good English, and they have been able to handle anything I've asked them to do on my pc's and notebooks.

Very easy to do yourself. Buy a can of air and some case cleaner at Amorn and some cotton buds as well as an anti-static cloth. Gently blow out t he dust and clean the keyboard and display. Like another member said, lube the fan bearings while you're at it. I do it about twice a year.

Guys, I understand, how to do it by myself. But I want a perfect cleaning :) Also I want to seat and watch how people working (and do it very laborious and for cheap), by the same way I do it in motorcycle washing shops :D