Panasonic Lumix Lx3

Just out of interest what would be your lowest price to have it taken off your hands? a very nice camera, also can i ask why you are selling? what is the drawback of this camera?

Make me an offer. For a point and shoot, it is a very good one. Just that I'm looking to buy a DSLR.

Just out of interest what would be your lowest price to have it taken off your hands? a very nice camera, also can i ask why you are selling? what is the drawback of this camera?

Make me an offer. For a point and shoot, it is a very good one. Just that I'm looking to buy a DSLR.

I'm not in the camera market these days, but the Lx3 is one of the highest rated point and shoots.

If I didn't already have one, I would buy it, if only for its macro capabilities. I sold my Canon 100mm macro and ring flash; the LX3 just gave me better results. Excellent little carry anywhere camera too, with a great Leica lens.

I too love my LX3. My first one was stolen last September, after having had a look atthe newer alternatives (Canon G11 and S90) I decided to buy a LX-3 again.

The lens is great, and the body just feels right.

Last December I bought a new one for 15000 Baht in Fortune IT center, new.

I too love my LX3. My first one was stolen last September, after having had a look atthe newer alternatives (Canon G11 and S90) I decided to buy a LX-3 again.

The lens is great, and the body just feels right.

Last December I bought a new one for 15000 Baht in Fortune IT center, new.

I can vouch for the LX-3's quality. When it came to choosing a compact I went straight to the Lumix. Smaller body, nice wide lens, wide aperture for low light.

I just took shots at the Motor show yesterday with the Lumix- no flash, indoors, shots are rather impressive.

Can see here...Bangkok Motor Show 2010 Photos

• 3 weeks later...