Accomodation Wanted In South Pattaya

G54

As the title says I am looking for somewhere to stay in South Pattaya for the family.

Sleep over 9th/10th/11th April this year. Departing on the 12th.

8 adults and also 2 children under 5 years.

Would prefer hotel rooms or an apartment. Not a house.

Will need 4 double beds or (3 doubles and 2 singles or similar type configuration) and somewhere for the 2 kids to sleep.

Reasonably priced and clean.

Preferably with a lift due to 2 older people and also the baby need to be carried, so stairs would make life difficult. The nearer to the beach the better.

No need for a pool

Could someone post some suggestions please? I realise it may be a large group and they would like to be together.

Thanks in advance.

I doubt anyone would be interested in renting you an apartment, condo or house for 3 days. There must be a thousand hotels in Pattaya starting from 500 baht/day and up. What is your budget? Your plans? Should it be convenient for nightlife, beach, shopping or what? Would need to know more to make a suggestion.

I doubt anyone would be interested in renting you an apartment, condo or house for 3 days. There must be a thousand hotels in Pattaya starting from 500 baht/day and up. What is your budget? Your plans? Should it be convenient for nightlife, beach, shopping or what? Would need to know more to make a suggestion.

Apologies if I was vague in my query.

OK, more information as it has been handed to me by the 'Boss'. Not always easy to extract good information without resorting to torture :)

Yes would prefer a hotel.

South Pattaya as in Jomtien area near Bali Hai Pier for trips to Koh Lan (spelling).

Near the beach as possible due to 2 older people and 2 children under 5 years. + 1 @ 15 years old and 5 others. 2 people to a bed is fine. (8 people + the 2 children).

Within the price structure of 1,200 baht a night per room, preferably 2 rooms but 3 at a stretch.

Night life not so important as most will not be going out 'living it up'.

Air con and a lift are essential. Pool not so important.

Clean rooms are very important.

Dates as before sleep 9/10/11 return day 12 April.

Hope that helps to clarify things. And any useful information will be helpful as Pattaya is not somewhere I know much about apart from North Beach and Walking Street.

Thanks.

How about this place ?

www.siwalaicityplace.com/en/rates-a-reservation.html

I haven't stayed there myself but had a look round its new and clean

close enough to "the action" but far enough away so that its quiet at night.

Price is in your range.. they even have a "family room" what ever that means

South Pattaya as in Jomtien area near Bali Hai Pier for trips to Koh Lan (spelling).

:) South Pattaya is South Pattaya not Jomtien.

Edited by johng

There are no usable beaches near Bali Hai Pier. There is a hotel close to Bali Hai Pier, I think it's called Asia something, at the end of Walking Street. Maybe someone else remember the name. Not in your price range though, and very near the action. With a family I would suggest one of the many hotels in Jomtien. There you have usable beaches and still not too inconvenient access to Pattaya and Bali Hai Pier. Danish owned "The Boathouse" was recommended by someone not long ago. "Mermaid" was also Danish owned years ago but was bough by a Thai and last I saw it was a little run down. Much cheaper though. You can surely find contact details by google "boathouse jomtien" or "mermaid jomtien". Many other options, but as I live here I don't often need hotels.

Edited by Phil Conners

There are no usable beaches near Bali Hai Pier. There is a hotel close to Bali Hai Pier, I think it's called Asia something, at the end of Walking Street. Maybe someone else remember the name. Not in your price range though, and very near the action. With a family I would suggest one of the many hotels in Jomtien. There you have usable beaches and still not too inconvenient access to Pattaya and Bali Hai Pier. Danish owned "The Boathouse" was recommended by someone not long ago. "Mermaid" was also Danish owned years ago but was bough by a Thai and last I saw it was a little run down. Much cheaper though. You can surely find contact details by google "boathouse jomtien" or "mermaid jomtien". Many other options, but as I live here I don't often need hotels.

Thanks for that info :)