2010 Bangkok Motor Show Pics

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ford Fiesta Pics
...thanx for sharing these cool pics!!!

Does anyone have any pics of the 2010 MU-7 or Thairung (equivalent) models that they can post?

Courtesy of Motortrivia.com:

isuzu01.jpg

Isuzu MU-7 "Groove"

Thats certainly not true for this 4 models in this photo. After disliking the MU7 in the beginning I get more and more the groove for it :)

wow, I need this! :D

I think it's sad that so many new models, from big companies and small, have been hit so hard with the ugly stick!

They might be good cars, but I still would find the idea of buying anything here very difficult, so ugly. I am turned off by just about everything on Thailand's roads. Looking at these pics, I think it's only worth going to look at the chicks. Ah, the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG is something else entirely, nice, but what a price?

I have been here so many years now, are cars available in Europe this ugly?

Any free shuttle bus from Onnut BTS this time ?

Could anyone enlighten, please ?

I was there today and they announced that a free shuttle bus service from and to BTS On Nut is available.

and entrance fee for the show ??

My Brother in law has a 2008 SLR Mclaren.... he bought it late 2007 and every year i get to take it out for a day and have my evil way with the machine. While it does not have gull wings, i prefer the look of it to this newer AMG thing... and the SLR has better road specs.

One brave day my son and i went out on the road from San Bernardino to Palm Springs and i wanted to see if the beast really could do 208 MPH as advertised..... that is a beautiful road to roll on , but when i hit traffic and i was doing 178 at that time, i called it a day.....

mighty fine car... told my BIL about our run and he said he had never even taken it that fast.... but every year, i get the keys for a day!

Now that i moved to thailand though, it will have to be more like every other year when i return for family visits... oh well, had to give up SOME things to move here!

Ford Fiesta Pics

Does anyone have any pics of the 2010 MU-7 or Thairung (equivalent) models that they can post?

Courtesy of Motortrivia.com:

isuzu01.jpg

Isuzu MU-7 "Groove"

Oh My Goodness, I'm drooling!! I really want one of those.....cars....! :)

Thanks you for the cool pics! Are these the 2010 or the 2011 models?

The dresses are not short enough again this year! But saw a ladder in a stocking as a pommie guy passing pointed it out to his wife and said 'stairway to heaven'... took him ten minutes to come around after she clocked him. Another reminder why we don't have Farang wives! Love the eye-candy at the Motor Show. LOL :)

I can see a low budget SWAT team in Pattaya using one of these :D

553000004397401.jpg

Doesnt seem to be any cupholders in the Merc - so I'll give it a miss

If NASA made cars it would look just like this one.

Yeah! Pattaya swat, with fearless leader, 'Snafu'! :)

But just look at it, you know it's got a transverse fitted engine from a 2 wheeled tractor farmers use in the fields! Vroom vroom! :D

Sorry not to add any model images, but I was told today that the Lexus LFA will sell at north of 42 million Baht, [The gull-wing Merc is a mere 24] that the 2 designated for here have already been sold with another couple coming in as grey imports.

Regards

I think it's sad that so many new models, from big companies and small, have been hit so hard with the ugly stick!

You can thank those stupid "Transformers" movies. Radar can't see these cars because eveything is straight lines.

No Curves. That's what the girlies are for.

Edited by powderpuff

I gotta say that new SLS is a thing of beauty... gull wings...**sigh** (oh and yeah the girls were hot too)

I have always driven there, but I go early!

The new SLS is nice. Wonder how much it will cost in Thailand...

The pricing was announced a couple of days ago - yours for just 24.99 Million Baht - a lot better than I expected.

Peanuts for you George. Let's order 2 together :) .

At first the Suzuki made me feel like throwing up a little bit in the mouth. But after looking at, the girls, suzuki, girls, and back again I thought, not only should SWAT use these, every man should. Just roll down the street packin your party people in the back! It's country. It's City. It's sexy. It's ugly. It's kinda gay. It's kinda manly. Shoot, throw a hot tub back there and taxi rich Japanese tourists! :):D :D :D :D :D :D Some nice hotties, good post(s)

Ford Fiesta Pics

some pics from all, one of the thairung.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2004...mp;l=d16a248c05

benz gullwing (run out of batteries, this from mobile phone)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2003...mp;l=98cd6810ab

Any free shuttle bus from Onnut BTS this time ?

Could anyone enlighten, please ?

I was there today and they announced that a free shuttle bus service from and to BTS On Nut is available.

and entrance fee for the show ??

100 baht or you buy the 'GRAND PRIX' magazine for 70 baht with free coupon or you aska dealer on the way.

Help, I'm stuck in the west. More auto (girly) pix, please. (And thanks Troy04.)

I've never been to the main auto show at BITEC, never around LOS at the time. But I'll be there next season. If the pix are anything to judge them by, there are a lot of hot girls there. Are those the kind of girls who go to the Thai bars at RCA, Ekkamai, etc.? Oh, well, out of my league anyway.

Doesnt seem to be any cupholders in the Merc - so I'll give it a miss

Too funny! :)

For those who aren't in on the joke, AMG's are somewhat notorious for missing seemingly simple features like cup holders. There are aftermarket options available however :D

I think that one went straight thru to the 'keeper. It was actually a dig at the US love affair of cup holders and the desire to turn their cars into their livivng room. :D

At first the Suzuki made me feel like throwing up a little bit in the mouth. But after looking at, the girls, suzuki, girls, and back again I thought, not only should SWAT use these, every man should. Just roll down the street packin your party people in the back! It's country. It's City. It's sexy. It's ugly. It's kinda gay. It's kinda manly. Shoot, throw a hot tub back there and taxi rich Japanese tourists! :):D:D:D:D:D:D Some nice hotties, good post(s)

The car is gay? :D

Help, I'm stuck in the west. More auto (girly) pix, please. (And thanks Troy04.)

I've never been to the main auto show at BITEC, never around LOS at the time. But I'll be there next season. If the pix are anything to judge them by, there are a lot of hot girls there. Are those the kind of girls who go to the Thai bars at RCA, Ekkamai, etc.? Oh, well, out of my league anyway.

Q Bar/Club is another one down the back end of Soi 11, Sukhumvit. Went into it with a buddy, seems fairly high end, but the serivce was good and the eye candy.