Vietnamese Food And Karoke ?

svenivan

Hi everyone,

Tonight I took my wife out for dinner and she had heard about a Vietnamese restaurant that was good. So we went there and ordered 3 different dishes.

It did not take long time before the first one came and we could start eating and the other dishes came just after.

The food was great and it was not "keneeo", we could not finish all of it.

After a while I noticed the music, good old western songs and I told my wife. Then my wife pointed out it was a girl sitting inside the restaurant that was singing.

This lady could sing, never heard her missing one tone and pronunciation was perfect! Not very often I have heard anything like it and absolutly not in Thailand.

So this is a place I reccomend, for the food but also for the music!

Where?

The name of the place is something like Sabai Jai. To get it right I start at the new Clocktower, go Yet Yod south, after the temple turn left, cross the Main Road and go around 350 meters. There you have it on your left side.

I put it on our Google Map!

:):D:D

I love Vietnamese food; will be sure to check it out next visit, which will be soon.

My first "real" Asian food was Vietnamese, Adelaide has a large Vietnamese community and many restaurants.... one of my greatest culinary experiences involving my introduction to lemongrass, coriander, chilli, fish sauce, cold spring rolls.... :)

There is a great Vietnamese Restaurant in Greenwich London, absolutely superb food, its just round the corner from the cutty sark, obviously if your in London.

Oh YES! I always wanted this information, especially about London!

I suppose that if you're in London there's no such thing as too much information on where to find good food... :)

Wonder why the Vikings never went back to Brittania?

The women was not worth to rape, too ugly, the food was disgusting and the beer was lukewarm!

So they frequently went to France instead. Everything was better over there!

:D:D:D

I suppose that if you're in London there's no such thing as too much information on where to find good food... :D

Wonder why the Vikings never went back to Brittania?

The women was not worth to rape, too ugly, the food was disgusting and the beer was lukewarm!

So they frequently went to France instead. Everything was better over there!

:D:D:D

The vikings must have liked the hairier women in France those days :D:)

The vikings must have liked the hairier women in France those days :D:D

Maybe you are right, never been reading that the women in Brittania were bold but maybe that was why the Vikings thought they were so ugly! :D

:):D:D

The reason the Vikings went to France is that they heard that the French army would be defending the women.