Very Quick Question

Does the Guarantor mentioned below for None IM O visa application have to be a Thai national or Resident or can it be someone from your Home - Like a relative "father perhaps" living in the UK

Thanks in advance

WRITTEN GUARANTEE:-

Persons requiring Non-Immigrant Visas who are not able to provide a letter of employment or appointment or marriage certificate are required to provide a letter of guarantee from someone who is prepared to meet any costs incurred by the applicant which they cannot pay themselves including the cost of repatriation if necessary.

The wording of such a letter to be as follows:-

Name of guarantor

Address of guarantor

Date

I (name of guarantor) have known (name of applicant) for ___ years and understand him/her to have sufficient funds to meet any reasonable costs which may be incurred during their stay in Thailand including the cost of returning to the UK. However, in the event of it being necessary I (name of guarantor) hereby undertake to meet any expenses which may be incurred by (name of visitor) including the cost of repatriation.

Signature of guarantor

I got my brother to sign my letter of guarantee though if he had to pay the cost of my repatriation, he would simply take the money out of my account, as I have granted a power of attorney in his favour.

No problems getting the visa in Hull either. Took about 15 minutes from handing over the completed paperwork and the fee, if that.

Alan

• 3 weeks later...