Car Crash

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gather there has been some postings about Big Joe regarding an accident. I got a call from a few friends and after speaking to his official next of kin in Thailand can confirm he died in a road traffic accident South of Hua Hin on his way back to Samui. The pick up he was driving left the road and collided with some trees.No other vehicle was involved.

He was one of the nicest, honeat and generous people I have ever met and this island if not the world is a sadder place without him. He will be greatly missed. His family back in the UK have been informed and I will post details of his service when I know them

RIP JOE MATE, Show the big fella how to cook !

RIP Joe.

We actually drove up from Samui yesterday & are in Cha Am so probably passed close to the scene of the accident but never knew. Condolences to your family & close friends. :) So sad.

I gather there has been some postings about Big Joe regarding an accident. I got a call from a few friends and after speaking to his official next of kin in Thailand can confirm he died in a road traffic accident South of Hua Hin on his way back to Samui. The pick up he was driving left the road and collided with some trees.No other vehicle was involved.

He was one of the nicest, honeat and generous people I have ever met and this island if not the world is a sadder place without him. He will be greatly missed. His family back in the UK have been informed and I will post details of his service when I know them

RIP JOE MATE, Show the big fella how to cook !

Oh no, that's really sad news. He was a Samui character and would always toss in some free samples whatever you bought. RIP Joe.

RIP mate, privilage to have known you. off to Welcome INN (Pattaya) now to share a thought where we shared our last beer earlier this week, and of course ya kept nipping off to your room, and coming back, with pork pies, quiches and pies. thought after 9 years here tears were beyond me, obviously not.