In Recognition Of The Scouser

I know this is not really within topic but I just hope its allowed to stand for a while.

In recognition of all his efforts to help a great number of people on this board may I be the first to congratulate 'THE SCOUSER' and his beloved team.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005.

Anyone out there to second that

I know this is not really within topic but I just hope its allowed to stand for a while.

In recognition of all his efforts to help a great number of people on this board may I be the first to congratulate 'THE SCOUSER' and his beloved team.

Absolutely!!!!

Congrats to THE SCOUSER and all his fellow scousers.

A fantastic performance. :o

Yep Liverpool deserve it & so does the main man 'Scouse'!!!! I bet there's a few hangovers in Merseyside this morning!!!

Well Done.

MM

Thanks, one and all: I'm touched. It truly was a great night. Many beers were drunk and I still feel half-pissed but may I take this opportunity to replicate the words to the immortal song which has spurred the Scousers on to many an admirable victory:-

When you walk through a storm

Hold your head up high

And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of the storm

Is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on through the wind

Walk on through the rain

Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone

You'll never walk alone

When you walk through a storm

Hold your head up high

And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of the storm

Is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on through the wind

Walk on through the rain

Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone

You'll never walk

You'll never walk

You'll never walk alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Who would have believed it?

Scouse.

On one occasion, when I'd just told a Yank to <deleted> off, he went to complain to the Chief Immigration Officer who was of a fearsome mix (half German - half Scottish). The CIO, after establishing that I had indeed told this chap to go forth and multiply, turned to him and said:

"Why are you still here, then?"

:o:D:D

Scouse.

On one occasion, when I'd just told a Yank to <deleted> off, he went to complain to the Chief Immigration Officer who was of a fearsome mix (half German - half Scottish). The CIO, after establishing that I had indeed told this chap to go forth and multiply, turned to him and said:

:D  :D  :D

Scouse.

:o

Scouser is a great help to many TV posters and many thanks to him.

Personally I "dislike" Liverpool as I am ManU through and through since 1963 and very proud of it.

My Thai wife, however, is mad on Liverpool (after six years I still can't understand why) but we had a great party night last night (and this morning) and all credit to the 'Pool for pulling off one of the the greatest comebacks in the history of the European Cup. A credit to British football at its best... never give up.

:o  :D  :D

Scouse.

Love it :D

Scouser is a great help to many TV posters and many thanks to him.

Personally I "dislike" Liverpool as I am ManU through and through since 1963 and very proud of it.

My Thai wife, however, is mad on Liverpool (after six years I still can't understand why) but we had a great party night last night (and this morning) and all credit to the 'Pool for pulling off one of the the greatest comebacks in the history of the European Cup. A credit to British football at its best... never give up.

I'm a Manc myself, but I cheered on the Scousers. I watched the game with a mate who is a Liverpool fan, and he was good enough to cheer us on in th '99 final, so I felt it was only right to return the favour.

It was about time we had another English winner.

Congrats.

Amazing result last night. :D

We were watching on the big TV in the business lounge at Heathrow and when the flight was called the score was 3-nil..... :D

About half and hour later as we boarded i caught it on the monitor in departures and....no cant be ...eh...3-3...wot happened in 20 odd mins.

Never heard any more untill what seems like hours later when the captain (tg 917)sent his crew around with bottles of brandy...sir-sir Leverpill win 5-6...sir brandy yes.... :D ...ouch...he didnt want to wake everybody up however he was obviously excited when he made the announcement later on at breaki time :D

Not into the footi in a big way but always had a soft spot from the time i used t live just off Kenni near Shiel Road with ex wife who was at the Art School... :o

Hope Street and all that...... well done..... :D (my heads still thumping)

Hiya Scouse, wll done on your result! I know i will need your advice again as before and give thanks in advance!

Well done all Scousers for bringing the cup home! (thats Liverpool FC scousers and home is England for those International expats). :o

Edited by lopburiguy