Iphone Texting

Lost in LOS

My Iphone doesn't allow me to send a picture in a text message. I have a legal, unlocked by true, 3GS with updated software. My friend is here from America and I told him that is a problem with the Iphone and he said his does. when he clicks on the text the window opens and next the space to write the text there is a camera option that allows him to send pictures in text. I don't have that on mine, does anybody have it on their phones that brought them in Thailand? I got mine a the true store if that matters

You input mms settings and reboot the phone and the little camera shows up next to the text input in messages.

Go to settings, general, network, cellular data nerwork

cellular date input:

apn internet

username ais

password ais

then scroll down to MMS

apn multimedia

username ais

password ais

mmsc mms.mobilelife.co.th

mms proxy 203.170.229.34:8080

then turn off the phone by clicking and holding down the top button by the sim slot... slide the phone to shut off and restart....

I just switched from my AIS pre paid to True post paid 599 / month plan, and noticed that the camera icon suddenly appeared in my SMS app. So now I can send MMS. When I connected the phone to iTunes after inserting the True SIM, it said something about downloading carrier network settings. Took a few seconds only. So there's another advantage to going with a True plan...

You input mms settings and reboot the phone and the little camera shows up next to the text input in messages.

Go to settings, general, network, cellular data nerwork

cellular date input:

apn internet

username ais

password ais

then scroll down to MMS

apn multimedia

username ais

password ais

mmsc mms.mobilelife.co.th

mms proxy 203.170.229.34:8080

then turn off the phone by clicking and holding down the top button by the sim slot... slide the phone to shut off and restart....

Can anyone get this to work on an unlocked 2G iPhone? The photo icon shows up in my SMS message but I get an error message when trying to send a picture.