On The Subject Of Property Auctions

ticklemyfancy

going to the one at Pattaya Hill condo this saturday 28th? :D

looks like a great way for the real estate company to get some easy listings eh! :o

Don't understand what you mean by this? How can a real estate company get listings from an auction? I thought that they wouldn't disclose actual addresses.

looks like a great way for the real estate company to get some easy listings eh! :o

Don't understand what you mean by this? How can a real estate company get listings from an auction? I thought that they wouldn't disclose actual addresses.

down boy, they are but one of the same!

property doesn't get its expected price and doesn't get sold, the auctioneer keeps a hold of the details :D

• 2 weeks later...

down boy, they are but one of the same!

property doesn't get its expected price and doesn't get sold, the auctioneer keeps a hold of the details :D

Have not seen any reports on the PSN or PWN or any of the local rags anyone knows if it was succesfull.Should dropped these news hounds a few bt then they may have had a bit of promotion.ANY NEWS ANYBODY.

Thanks valentine had a butchers not very impressive,nice to see Sotherbys and Christies mentioned????????????????????????????????? Did i miss something about DEC 2004 was there an auction; was it live? The first live auction 28 may 2005,i know, everybody was dead at the other one.Another false statement from a honkie,must have trod in the old buffalo poo,must have learnt to bullpoo from his teelak.I do wish them well, just hope they keep it straight .