Are Some Thai Girls Stuck Cheating ?

sokal

Some of these girls have 2 or so farangs on the go just for backup in case one of them doesn't work out. If they stick to one farang that doesn't materialize then they have to start from scratch again. Also, while they where being loyal to one,they will lose out on other farang prospects. In the meantime they are getting older and further from their prime. These girls don't have the luxury that western girls have of being centered around the wealth. It makes sense and I cant really fault them for it.

The chances of farangs being able to follow through on a relationship are low so they must increase their odds by adding prospects. That is part of the reason why I think some of them turn into hardened sluts, they give it an honest go and get screwed over by some farangs and eventually they are convinced that it will never work out so they just it for the money.

I think some of what you say is true. There are as many insincere Farangs playing games and only out for "quickie" fun, particularly those who come here on a holiday. However, my experience with these local ladies indicates that they have great difficulty in picking out the "sheep from the goats" and are very poor on follow-up themselves. Most women are looking for young, rich, and handsome to be their husband .. and a nice guy to boot. Not exactly an easy task. They will usually turn down long term prospects for short-term gain. Any sincere motivation for love is way down on their priority list.

Your subject made sense, your post did not.

I think it is very hard for Thai women to be faithful because it is difficult for them to say no to sexual advances. Even if in their mind they want to be faithful all they need is three drinks and to be alone in a room with an aggressive male and most of them will cheat.

I think it is very hard for Thai women to be faithful because it is difficult for them to say no to sexual advances. Even if in their mind they want to be faithful all they need is three drinks and to be alone in a room with an aggressive male and most of them will cheat.

Quite an exaggeration. I know plenty of them that can say no. You are talking about bar girls and "entertainment" girls. They will never say no to the money. If they are having three drinks and are alone in a room with an aggressive male, they are open to something in any case. Not something any girl would do who has any loyalty to a BF or husband.

Quite an exaggeration. I know plenty of them that can say no. You are talking about bar girls and "entertainment" girls. They will never say no to the money. If they are having three drinks and are alone in a room with an aggressive male, they are open to something in any case. Not something any girl would do who has any loyalty to a BF or husband.

I agree it seems to me your only talking about Bgs. But you forget that these Thai ladies usually have Thai BFs and husbands on the go as well.

Edited by waza

I agree it seems to me your only talking about Bgs. But you forget that these Thai ladies usually have Thai BFs and husbands on the go as well.

Yes, also a factor and often an unknown one. ie how many have got cheating Thai BF's or husbands. Quite a "ball of wax".

Amazing how so many falang men think all Thai women have prostitute mentality.

Not all Thai women, by any means. However, the percentages of women with this type of behavior, who are involved with farangs, is very high from what I have seen here.

Hmm, alone, drunk and an aggressive male sounds more like a guy taking advantage rape scenario, than the girl willingly and freely 'cheating'.