Fly From Phuket To Clark

leehabgood

Currently it's Cebu Pacific Bangkok to Clark, but miserable timing, late night flight getting you there at about 4:00 in the morning.

Other option is Phuket to KL, then you have to overnight in the Airport Concorde Hotel as the flight KL to Clark leaves at 7:00AM.

AirAsia all the way! Phuket to KL and then KL to Clark

The above is the way I do it.

Late flite fromPhuket.

Unfortunately nowhere comfortable to doss down at KL_LCC airport.

Free WiFi at LCC.

I plonk myself down in a comfy chair at "Coffee Bean & Tealeaf Cafe"

They have great coffees, very BIG MUGS , some great tukka, speshully pastries.

Ask one of the staff to wake you about 0530hrs in case you doze off.

The above is the way I do it.

Late flite fromPhuket.

Unfortunately nowhere comfortable to doss down at KL_LCC airport.

Free WiFi at LCC.

I plonk myself down in a comfy chair at "Coffee Bean & Tealeaf Cafe"

They have great coffees, very BIG MUGS , some great tukka, speshully pastries.

Ask one of the staff to wake you about 0530hrs in case you doze off.

Seriously Zpete, the flight gets in at 11:00 at night and you plonk yourself down for 6 hours in the airport in the middle of the night as opposed to grabbing a 60$US bed at the airport hotel?

Agreed, that 10$ an hour bed is too expensive, but better than being all tired and waking up with neck and/or back problems from a crappy airport chair.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks......

Seriously Zpete, the flight gets in at 11:00 at night and you plonk yourself down for 6 hours in the airport in the middle of the night as opposed to grabbing a 60$US bed at the airport hotel?

Agreed, that 10$ an hour bed is too expensive, but better than being all tired and waking up with neck and/or back problems from a crappy airport chair.

Well best book the Hotel tried before the walk in and, got no rooms for 2 weeks last time :)

Well best book the Hotel tried before the walk in and, got no rooms for 2 weeks last time :)

An update for ZPETE,

Typical for Air Asia, the flight to KL was delayed, so I didn't actually get into the airport hotel and in my room until 1:15AM. Shower and down, probably out at 2:15AM, had to be up at 5:15 to get over to LCCT for the 6:00AM check in.

With taxes, 75$US for three hours, so ZPETE you are probably right about just hunkering down in the terminal. That was a waste of 75 bucks.

In the future I'll just do the late night Cebu Pacific flight from BKK and sleep on the plane.