Pocket Money?

fireman

ok im new to this,i have gf in bangkok and dont mind sending her some $ from usa. no matter what i send it never seems to be enough. how much $ do women make in bangkok? whats an average wage. how much does a dr,lawyer make in bkk? a shop girl ? whats an average annual income bangkok?

send her at least 2k a month , then she would not have time asking you for more money as she´ll be continously shopping .

Would that be US $, Euros, Yen, Baht, HK $.........??? it's NEVER enough, whatever the currency :o

LaoPo

Why are you sending her money? Are you married to her? How will she live when you don't give her money? Do you expect something in return for the money? Do you think she has other boyfriends? Do you think she will respect you if you don't send her money? Do you think she respects you because you send her money? What difference does it make how much money you send her? Do you care what she does with the money? Are there certain things you definitely don't want her to do with the money?...buy alcohol?...buy addictive drugs?..support a friend?...gamble?...travel?

Really you need to answer these questions first, then you can decide how much is appropriate.

Pocket money or compensation?  :D

Without dragging and turning this into a BG thread, a young and smart girl working in an ‘entertainment’ area can earn much more money than you imagine.

Nuff said.  :o

great input, how did you know her favorate word is <shopping>2nd favorite is <galleria> new to bkk i looked with scorn at frang ba walking with girls 1 third their age and with aw at the beautiful well dressed thai women in the GALLERIA be careful what u wish for in los

Pocket money or compensation?  :D

Without dragging and turning this into a BG thread, a young and smart girl working in an ‘entertainment’ area can earn much more money than you imagine.

Nuff said.  :o

great input, how did you know her favorate word is <shopping>2nd favorite is <galleria> new to bkk i looked with scorn at frang ba walking with girls 1 third their age and with aw at the beautiful well dressed thai women in the GALLERIA be careful what u wish for in los

also harryhacker got to the point she quit her job as very upscale massage girl yankees think all thais are poor havent quite figured it out yet but its very possible she was earning 2000$ us a month mabey more

&lt;deleted&gt;... young fireman are you part of the FOOLS club?

FOOLS:

Fraternal Order Of Leatherheads Society

I happen to be a member of the Bagram Chapter myself.

www.foolsinternational.com their website is a sight for sore eyes I know...

But you should find all the guidance you need from them, if you are indeed a "fireman" like your nic suggests.

Edited by peder.klockmann

also harryhacker got to the point she quit her job as very upscale massage girl yankees think all thais are poor havent quite figured it out yet but its very possible she was earning 2000$ us a month mabey more

What are you kidding me...80 000+ baht per month? Well, if you don't think she was either selling a little more then massages or that she is telling you what you want to hear so that you will send her the equal amount of her 'salary', then I'm afraid we cannot say anything that will help you.

Btw, once again, we pay our workers 4500 baht/month, and that is 6 day per week, 10h+ day workdays.

Just a comprison.

i suspect you are either very old or very young because your style of posting without using any commas full stops or other punctuation marks makes me believe you probably work as a telegraph operator or that you spend too much time in internet chat rooms and believe this is a normal way of communicating in writing but actually it is very annoying to read a post that reads like this because there is no stop anywhere a sentence can start when you least expect it and the risk of misinterpreting increases as well so please from now on humour us with trying to use normal typing rules i know this may sound very von oben but really when you read this post pls tell me honestly doesnt it make you feel a little dizzy in the head and will you really read it to the end i dont know and i think i have made my point now but i will still go on because i am procrastinating other things which are far more important and by the way whales are mammals and not fish i thought you might like to know as many people make the mistake of referring to them as fish when in fact that is completely wrong now you have a good day thank you very much and by the way the chances that your girl is makign 2000 usd a month are as slim as a north korean dissident who hasnt yet managed to escape the starvation

a story...

I knew this one guy. an tibetan american who fell in love with a gogo girl. I don't know how much he was giving her every month. but I do remember her bragging in thai that he was number 5 of 5 guys who were sending her money every month.

true story.

this guy was one of the nicest guys I ever met. I debated telling him what I heard. the taxi driver told me not to. his reasoning was.. if you tell him, you will become his worst enemy.

guys in love don't want to hear anything bad about their girlfriends.

this guy eventually found out. and as a result, he never came back to thailand. it's been about 7 years now.

get this. the guy told me he had a twin brother who was a rinpoche - a reincarnated monk.

tenzin, where are you?

LOL you are being stiched up big time.

Why do you send this girl money? How long have you known her? Would you do the same to a girl you just met in your own country?

Just read some of the threads on here and you will see you are being taken for a ride!!!! Probably the ride of your life but also the most expensive one :o

Do you really believe she will give up work? read this free online book called private dancer then stop sending her money and get on with your life http://www.stephenleather.com/unpub.html

Also another true story. One of my wives friend is a bg in Bangkok and i have sent many an email for her to men around the world asking for money as she cant write English. Normally to open a shop in Surin or the old calssic of sick buffallo,mother,father Grandmother or some other relative!! Has she tried any of these on you yet? She gets about 100k baht a month from these men yet she stays with her Thai policeman boyfriend as his mia noi.

Edited by daleyboy

Would you do the same to a girl you just met in your own country?

Rant-On.gif

Blah Blah Blah..... how many &lt;deleted&gt; times do we have to read these topics. Not a personal attack at you daleyboy, just at the topic it self...

I know... I don't have to read them etc.... but I couldn't help myself replying, I haven't read the whole topic but I know exactly what it will say...

And all of you who replyed aren't helping... just ignore it, stop replying and we won't have to read this crap anymore... :o

Rant-Off.gif

Totster :D

Rant-On.gif

Blah Blah Blah..... how many &lt;deleted&gt; times do we have to read these topics. Not a personal attack at you daleyboy, just at the topic it self...

I know... I don't have to read them etc.... but I couldn't help myself replying, I haven't read the whole topic but I know exactly what it will say...

And all of you who replyed aren't helping... just ignore it, stop replying and we won't have to read this crap anymore... :D

Rant-Off.gif

LOL always me getting picked on :D only joking totster like i have said in some of me other posts new too this! is this an example of a troll? :o If it is your in trouble now fireman

Rant-On.gif

And all of you who replyed aren't helping... just ignore it, stop replying and we won't have to read this crap anymore... :D

Rant-Off.gif

LOL always me getting picked on :D only joking totster like i have said in some of me other posts new too this! is this an example of a troll? :o If it is your in trouble now fireman

No worries here ... flamethrower.gif

totster :D

We will have to catch up when your in Cheltenham and chew the fat about Thailand.

What do you do in Thailand? Got a few business ideas wouldnt mind running past someone who is already working in Thailand. :o

some of u are just MEAN.... some are very helpful. Thanks ill read the book private dancer. its an exchange of info friends, thats what its all about. only got 1 short answer to my initial question. Whats an average income in bkk ? ill be back there for extended stay june 11. i know, it takes a lifetime for a farang to begin to understand thai culture. just thought this forum would give me a jump start. gimmee a break?

Fireman, try searching the forum for more info... it's been covered many times before.

Actually, here is one thread that attracted a lot of replies before it was eventually closed.

I suggest you read that thread in its entirety, and if you still have some questions, come back and ask again here.