Uk Settlement Visa Appeals

Just been refused for my wifes visa to the uk with out even an interview.

i live in thailand and i am trying to settle back in the uk.

got refused on 3 grounds my letter of employment didn't state a salary aand was 3 month old. i can get an updated letter.

My parents bank books showing money as proof of support. is 5 to 10 month out of date. can be fixed i do not have finances as i live here.

and staying with my parents until we get settled then moving back into my own house that i rent out when we are ready doesn't qualify for somewhere to live.

Any suggestions for an appeal. i got one already and that was don't appeal but re-apply. borrowed the money cant really do it again.

thank

Denis

As TVE says, the financial side should be simple; just get up to date evidence and submit that with the appeal.

I don't quite understand "and staying with my parents until we get settled then moving back into my own house that i rent out when we are ready doesn't qualify for somewhere to live."

Staying with friends or family is perfectly acceptable under the rules; provided there is sufficient room. What, exactly, does the refusal notice say about this? What evidence of the available accommodation did you provide?