Need Converter And Hair Clippers

dustbunny

Hi-

Am new to the Krabi area and have had great difficulty finding quality products. Right now I need to find 110-220 converters for printer and power tools. Anybody got any suggestions of where to buy good ones?

Thanks,

Dustbunny :)

Be sure and bring converters with you next time you come. I always bring them with me. If you check out equipment before you buy them and bring then overseas many have dual capabilities such as computers and printers.

Try the local Thai hardware shops--never know what you can find there-but I found one a few years ago. Major stores such as Tesco , Big C may have I have them. I have seen them in Patong Carrefore.

Sorry I know not much help

Be sure and bring converters with you next time you come. I always bring them with me. If you check out equipment before you buy them and bring then overseas many have dual capabilities such as computers and printers.

Try the local Thai hardware shops--never know what you can find there-but I found one a few years ago. Major stores such as Tesco , Big C may have I have them. I have seen them in Patong Carrefore.

Sorry I know not much help

As Capealava mentions probably the Tesco/Big C area which is on the road to the airport will be your best chance.

I have bought several over the years, I have only found them in Bangkok, but have been told by local electrical supply stores they can order what ever size you need.

I forget the name of the electronics mall in Bangkok but it is in the same complex as the Asia Hotel in the Dong Muan area, lower floor.

• 1 month later...
I have bought several over the years, I have only found them in Bangkok, but have been told by local electrical supply stores they can order what ever size you need.

I forget the name of the electronics mall in Bangkok but it is in the same complex as the Asia Hotel in the Dong Muan area, lower floor.

Thanks to all who replied. I actually just stumbled on one in the cosmetic department of Tesco. Amazing what you find when you are not looking !