2 More Dead Hollywood Night Club

siamtraded

In LOS armed intruders can be wasted on private property, and police do not send such cases to prosecutor, thus not to the court.

Surely, this law doesn't apply when you are "invited onto the private property" - like a bar, nightclub etc. As I said in a previous post, there are better ways to "manage" the exit from a premises than what is happening in Phuket now.

I agree with the post that, if you are going to "have a go" with the Thai's, you will lose. Even if you take out the first 3, or 4, you will be clubbed, stabbed or shot, by the next guy.

Then, as in this story, nothing happens, no real investigation, justice, etc.

In LOS armed intruders can be wasted on private property, and police do not send such cases to prosecutor, thus not to the court.

Surely, this law doesn't apply when you are "invited onto the private property" - like a bar, nightclub etc. As I said in a previous post, there are better ways to "manage" the exit from a premises than what is happening in Phuket now.

I agree with the post that, if you are going to "have a go" with the Thai's, you will lose. Even if you take out the first 3, or 4, you will be clubbed, stabbed or shot, by the next guy.

Then, as in this story, nothing happens, no real investigation, justice, etc.

my above quoted reply was about homes.

the farang attacking 12 security guards at Hollywood entrance where not invited, they had been denied access earlier same night to protect other guests