Protesters Leaving To Protect Tv Station

timekeeper

i see the red shirts are on the move to protect the TV station in Nonthaburi

this spurned a thought, why grab the red shirt leaders, whisk them off by helicopter to an island naval base.

then tell the red shirts where they are and challenge them to come and get them

if the leaders wanted to escape they could swim home

that should keep everyone busy for a while and bring some much needed revenue to the local fisherman for boat hire

Easy to end all this chaos.

Abhisit....CALL GENERAL ELECTIONS NOW!

Let the people decide, NOT the Bangkok elite.

or Abhisit could enforce the law of the land, arrest any lawbreakers and have an election in 9 months.

Abhisit has made concessions, offering to dissolve a year early

wheres the Reds concessions? not even a single day, all you here is 15 days, 15 days, well its been more than 15 days since it was first demanded and will be many 15 days more before its agreed to

i guess you lot are worried that the money to finance the vote buying won't be there in nine months or maybe that Thaksin will have succumbed to the big C by then

Herodes Atticus said the same words, After the brainwashed people decided to crucified Jesus.

Which turned out to be a spectacularly good result for the Christian movement. What's your point?

Edited by Garry9999

The people decided in the 2007 elections. 36% voted for the PPP. 30% for the Democrats. 33% for others.

The 33% of others are the ones deciding who is PM. Some of this bunch campaigned that they wouldn't support the PPP, but did anyway, and then jumped ship later.

That's democracy.

Herodes Atticus said the same words, After the brainwashed people decided to crucified Jesus.

Which turned out to be a spectacularly good result for the Christian movement. What's your point?

and if he came back, how do you think he might feel about it?

everywhere he looked, images of him nailed to a cross

if i were him i would be saying:

'you bastards could you not have made some images of me feeding the 5000 or healing some crippled folks, instead of nailed to cross?, i'm off, save your f***ng selves !

dissolve parliament now and call for elections, but stipulate all parties must agree to not protest the results if it doesnt go your way. Everyone then can go back to doing what they normally do.

sure thing, that will work a treat.......

Sadly to shut down a SATELLITE run television station no one hasta actually go to the station itself :)

Only disrupt the satellite feed to/from it. Something Thaicom is fully able to do.

Lotta good running to “protect it” will do. .. :D

Edited by tod-daniels

hear hear

Do you really think these stupid people will settle for election that does not go their way. They just want their way not the democracy way.

Sadly to shut down a SATELLITE run television station no one hasta actually go to the station itself :)

Only disrupt the satellite feed to/from it. Something Thaicom is fully able to do.

Lotta good running to "protect it" will do. .. :D

it does a lotta good if the reds think they have to run to Nonthaburi to protect it....