Looking For Trek Bicycle And Toys In Phuket...

elalon

Good trek bikes from China at Amorn in basement of Big-C. You will also find many children's toys in Big-C and the vendors in their building. Same for other large markets eg. Tesco-Lotus and Central. At Central on 3d floor is the large sporting goods store which used to have large selection of bikes but seems to have reduced that department.

You can get a 'good' Trek bike from:

Talang Bike just north of the Talang traffic lights.

Jomtom Plaza on Chao Fah East road north of the zoo turn off.

The bike shop at Slaughterhouse crossroads (just north of the Suan Luang park on Chao Fah East road.

You can get a 'good' Trek bike from:

Talang Bike just north of the Talang traffic lights.

Jomtom Plaza on Chao Fah East road north of the zoo turn off.

The bike shop at Slaughterhouse crossroads (just north of the Suan Luang park on Chao Fah East road.

thanks

i need new bikes... what is "good" means...thanks

Yes, same address, but homepro village will work better for taxi than quoting the address you mentioned.

Toys r us are on 2 floors, entrance almost opposite homepro on ground floor.

Yes, same address, but homepro village will work better for taxi than quoting the address you mentioned.

Toys r us are on 2 floors, entrance almost opposite homepro on ground floor.

It is very very small. Don't expect much selection. It is about 1/500th the size of a Toys R Us you may be used to back home. You may also want to try Jungcylong shopping center in Patong. They used to have a ToysRus but now I don't see it on their website. There are other stores selling toys there like Carrefore and up around the IT Island on the 3rd floor. You might also try Central Festival Shopping Center in Kathu/Phuket town.

There is a Trek dealer in Phuket Town on Bangkok Rd. called LA Bicycles. LA is actually a bicycle brand but it is the most prominent thing on their sign. They had a large Trek banner outside but I don't recall seeing it there lately. Good selection. Decent prices. I bought a Gary Fischer mountain bike there recently. See map.

Phuket-Map-Phuket-Town.jpg