Buy Necklace

neilf

I am sure she want a "real" gold necklace, perhaps so she can sell lt later.

To get that, any of the official gold shops will be the best way to be sure of what you are getting. Prices are normally determined weight and will change on a daily basis depending on the market price of gold. Most gold jewelry sold in the gold shops is 96.5% gold (23 carat) be sure to ask and verify this.

Prices from store to store seem to vary very little in my limited experience buying jewelry.

Come on - this has got to be a troll.

It's an open invitation for all the usual responses.

OP, if you are not a troll, you do not NEED to do anything.

If you wish to buy a gift for someone, that is up to you,but if you are being pressured, do the sensible thing and walk away!

Once you get the necklace out of the way, give us a shout when you are being persuaded to buy a house! :)

Do not forget the many Experts we have about Sinsot. There you will be asked to give some Gold too. And the one you bought her beforehand does not count.

If you buy the necklace you need to get something that you want from your girlfriend...........anything you want.

That is how Thailand works, once you realise this you will be on the way. Too many Falang just buy..........

Try it, I'll buy this necklace, but I want a 3 some, I'll bet you it works :)

Run OP, Run !

Can you imagine meeting a chick back in the west and a couple of days or weeks into the relationship she tells you that "You need" to buy her an expensive gold necklace :) Get Real.

Yes you're right, although we're not in the West. But you are still right. My Thai girlfriend waited until after we were married before I had to buy gold :D