Tourist Visa Issue- Please Help

I had no idea that the border runs only allow a 14 day extension 1 time only, after you enter thailand without a Visa from an eligible 30 day free Visa. I had not been in Thailand for a few years....

I was planning to get my Non Immigrant Business Visa, as I have a Thai company from 2005 and have done this before. Yet I thought i would simply look around at investment businesses to purchase for 3-4 months first.

Now I do not know what to do to extend my Tourist Visa for 4 months- border runs will not do it.

I have a flight booked to Cambodia but i am unsure if i can get a 60 or 90 day holiday or even Business Visa from there??? Cambodia is very easy to get a Business Visa once you are there. I do not wish to go all the way back to Aussie for another 3 months, as I had planned.

What are my options to get another couple of months out of my Visa's before a Thai Business Visa in July 2010? 90 day would be ideal but 60 more days is needed at the very least. Can I do what I need to do from Phenon Phen? Thxs. Cheers Jay :)