Quick Question - What Time Does Homepro Open?

Wasn't sure about Home Pro. Will be there at 8.59am.

I know Tesco Lamai opens at 9am, but most of the shops inside open around 9.30/10am including the banks inside. The water at Black Canyon Coffee isn't even hot at 9am and their clock is 15 minutes fast!... I think that's why Bridge always meets me there at 10am.

Need to pick up some bits for work as early as possible? It is 9am, 9.30am or 10am?

Matt.

Is that for your job with computers, or as a fearless crime fighter? Can get you a name like " Le Cinder" :)

I was there at 8.59am this morning and it was open. Staff were already there looking miserable. (Can't say the lightning helps!)

I have to say in my opinion it's one of the worst places in Samui... :) Unless you're buying a big <deleted>-off TV to watch the World Cup on! :D (which I didn't buy today :D )

When I bought my TV from there I picked it up myself... that's for sure. I don't want some delivery guy knowing how to get in my house, what security I have and where my TV is... :) (even though it's filled with C4 and remote detonator in case of theft... JOKE! :D )

When I bought my TV from there I picked it up myself... that's for sure. I don't want some delivery guy knowing how to get in my house, what security I have and where my TV is... :) (even though it's filled with C4 and remote detonator in case of theft... JOKE! :D )

How do you know you weren't followed home?

A whole page of posts just to answer a question about what time HomePro opens ... what time does HomePro close, let's see if we can make it two pages. :)

amazing... the next Topic should be "Good/Smooth Toilet Paper where to buy??"

no more serious problems anymore??

How do you know you weren't followed home?

We looped Samui 6 times before changing the TV over to another truck in a undisclosed area. We then burnt out the original truck to cover our tracks. We then took the ferry to Donsak, changed the TV to a mini-bus which was eventually brought back to Samui. We also had a watcher stationed at Home Pro to make sure no one followed.

A whole page of posts just to answer a question about what time HomePro opens ... what time does HomePro close, let's see if we can make it two pages. :)

Who uses toilet paper when there's the amazing arse-cleaner spray-gun!? :D Toilet paper just smears it over your ring. The arse-cleaner spray-gun is the best invention ever made. One could never go back to using toilet paper...

Of course it does have other uses, but who cares about smoothness then?

I dont recommend the Tescos home brand, although it is cheap.

As for good/smooth, stick with the popular brand names, although you will pay slightly more.

ps. HomePro doesnt sell toilet paper.

Does anyone know what time Tescos Lamai opens?

What time does it close?

Depends, weekends of weekdays?

Thursday's in May, please.

Can you be more specific.

Thursday May 13th 2010 is the "Royal Ploughing Ceremony" they might open later.

PoorSucker,

No doubt he (Matt) would have known that when he posted. Royal Ploughing Day is in fact one of my favorite Thai holidays. I look forward to it more than Songrkran, and use it as a day to plant mung beans. Given that Matt was at Home Pro today, he could quite have easily found out the opening/closing times for Royal Ploughing Day. Matt is a good friend of mine, and we have a coffee daily, but I think he is verging on trolling. Rooo, take action, suspend him till at least Royal Ploughing Day.

Bridge