For Someone Very Clever !

simcity

by chance is anyone who can give me the code ( 3 digit ) of the UBC

Digital Cable decoder

CAtv

ABQ 3Q76 UBC

it is the digital box !! not the analogue box !!

i want to be able to change chanel from the samsung remote control ..

i spend hours ringing UBC and samsung but they can not help !

thank you

• 1 year later...

Sillyfouls i just send a message to one of my friend working for Samsung , i ask him to see if possible to obtain this code with technician !

Wash , no it is not what we looking for , but thank

Astral , i think i can enter only three number code , i use to start by 000 and 001 but after a while just stop doing it , perhaps it is four, have to check again! anyway any remote control have a code , to talk to the box

I ring true two years ago , they did not give me any help , same with Samsung , but what tell me is possible , is when I go my plasma deliver I use to have analogue box , and they did know the code for it .

when I change to digital decoder I lost the code

Hi Sim,

Thanks. I appreciate that. I already sent an e-mail to true but they pointed me to a page about personal tv (add-on service) that did not at all answer my questions. It would be hard to imagine that nobody in thailand was ever able to get a VCR to work with ubc... :o

Let's hope the 20,000 hd recorder does not sit here in vain on the shelf :D

Sillyfouls i just send a message to one of my friend working for Samsung , i ask him to see if possible to obtain this code with technician !

Astral , i think i can enter only three number code , i use to start by 000 and 001 but after a while just stop doing it , perhaps it is four, have to check again! anyway any remote control have a code , to talk to the box

I ring true two years ago , they did not give me any help , same with Samsung , but what tell me is possible , is when I go my plasma deliver I use to have analogue box , and they did know the code for it .

Hi Sim,

Thanks. I appreciate that. I already sent an e-mail to true but they pointed me to a page about personal tv (add-on service) that did not at all answer my questions. It would be hard to imagine that nobody in thailand was ever able to get a VCR to work with ubc... :o

UBC will not help , i try 2 year ago , Samsung the same . Need inside info by thechnician .

yesterday i pass my old code list to my friend , with the existing code , i will see he can get a new list !

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Sim,

Sillyfools , my friend come back with this reply ! the technician at Samsung use the remote of UBC to change the channels ....

if one day you have a answer , please post ..