Multicolor Shirts

llso

:) As many who know me I am not one to make frivolous posts. Being a TV member for more than 6 years now. I seemed to have been ahead of the curve and relocated my Thai family and myself back to Farangland in 2007. I was there for more than 2 months last summer under a very peaceful moon. Without sounding too ignorant could someone explain to me the factions represented by the "multicolors". I know the obvious red and yellow shirts, and now the Black ones.

Thanks,

LL

One of my Thai employees told me that they are just the yellows changing color again and pretending to be another group. She also said that next time they will have to go naked as they have used up all the colors already. :)

Edited by Ulysses G.

If l have my mrs translation right the multicolour shirts are people who live and work the area that has been affected by the red shirts actions, no business, no money. And l suspect some yellows in there.

My wife gave me the same explanation. I was trying get her to admit they are just the Yellow supporters and she was adament they are not. It is all so confusing but I think it is rather nice the different groups where uniforms. What other countries can boast such a thing.