Who Has The Strangest Nick On Tv?

Jockstar

TGS - I also wondered about RDN - if the avatar had been something simple I might have guessed initials, but the avatar threw me.....

I hope I haven't blown his cover - maybe he liked the mystery surrounding RDN. :D

:D:D:D I thought it was bloody obvious! I'm about as mysterious and interesting as Steve Davis. :D

Steve Davis? :o

life under that rock must of been quite a load :D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TGS - I also wondered about RDN - if the avatar had been something simple I might have guessed initials, but the avatar threw me.....

I hope I haven't blown his cover - maybe he liked the mystery surrounding RDN. :D

:o:D:D I thought it was bloody obvious! I'm about as mysterious and interesting as Steve Davis. :D

God i hope you are a bit more intresting than Steve davis, otherwise you must must be pretty bloody boring bloke :D

Dont worry rdn you certainly seem to be more intresting than steve davis, imho more of an Alan macmanus but not quite a Jimmy White :D

BTB - Jimmy White is a frequent visitor to Phuket and especially to the andaman queen in soi katoey - it seems he would rather pot the brown rather than the pink whilst in Phukers - :D

gossip gossip gossip :D

Edited by Tornado

I know 2 friend that had babies at the same time.  This was during Euro 2000.  On `called her's Euro and the other called her's Uefa.

Sorry, I just read that you meant on this forum - not thai nicknames in general.

A friend of ours (who is in the IT business) called his son "Modem"....

I should have called mine "Router" :o

Just as well his Dad wasn't a gynacolegist!!

or a proctologist :D

I was at Robinsons oneday talking to a big African/American guy and I asked him if he had ever heard of thaivisa.com

He asked me is that the website with that Dr_Pat_Pong guy?

Seems your reputation preceeds you Doc.

Anyone else just pick something at random, thinking they'd only use this sight once or twice? T E D are just my initials - but when I see the creativity of some of the other names I wish I'd put more thought into it :o

Edited by Ted

Heres who is online now. Lets see if we have any funny/bizarre/witty/strange names.

Jockstar, theboywolfie, RDN, The Gentleman Scamp, donna, peder.klockmann, Sir Burr, Tornado, LivinLOS, bronco, sriracha john, bartender100, schmokinn, Cheeky Farang, santafeross, bluie, Boon Mee, corkscrew, sonthaya, malcolminthemiddle, chownah, chonabot, maxcherry, WilliamIV, NCFCbuff, ProfessorFart, Siam_superfly, qwertyuiop, lopburi3, Pattaya_Fox, octo, The Nemi, keeshou, terdsak_12, IvanLaw, Thaicoon, grahamb, Mandu, Steve2UK, Insight, oucherism, thai3, mattnich, thaidinnotts, JimsKnight, xyz, ace, farangnoi, kalaminsa, jingjingna, chuchok, jaloochapurr, westybrook, BIG SPUDS, wimpy, Nordlys, opothai, Jing Joe, hansen, pantin, sometime, khunlungphudhu, ZuperMule, SeaVisionBurma, snoophound, pfieldhouse, simon43, The_Doctor, barryofthailand, pearl, pitrevie, dutch, The Dude, thatguy, Thomas_Merton, Nickerelastic, nev, tso310, pumpham, Greer, xposweden, lou62, trawler, mpdkorat, Deinnun, ozzydom, planemad, Mali_in_CM, Isabellla, lumphinibaby, frodo, Baht Simpson, Backpack_thailand, simcity, jonboy, alex100, roscoe, ThaiDiamond, Dazzler, daleyboy

Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name

Take you pick. Any you find amusing or witty etc?

... just my initials - but when I see the creativity of some of the other names I wish I'd put more thought into it :o

Me too! Just wanted a quick answer to some visa questions. Didn't even see any "clever" ones 'till much later, and too late to change!

I spent as much time thinking about my nick as i did  my avatar. I just do not see the point.

Each to their own

So that nick just came to you?

I'd say, with respect, that yours is a very good contender.

Yes indeed it did. It appeared right in front of my eyes.

If you think it strange then we have different views on what is strange.

No surpirse there though eh?

I repeat each to his own

I spent as much time thinking about my nick as i did  my avatar. I just do not see the point.

Each to their own

I think you just have a problem with creativity. I sometimes have it as well, but not as bad as you seem to have.

I mean just typing all the buttons on the top row of letters on the keyboard in as your nic, I guess can be considered creative enough. I mean, how many people in the world have thought of that.

You went beyond and above, most people would have just typed in qwerty. You took the extra mile.

:o

Maybe.

Heres who is online now. Lets see if we have any funny/bizarre/witty/strange names.

Jockstar, theboywolfie, .....

I think the best one of that bunch is Thaicoon. I get the impression he's a rich bastard, so the name fits him well! :D (No offence meant, Thaicoon :o ).

Jockstar, theboywolfie, .....

I think the best one of that bunch is Thaicoon. I get the impression he's a rich bastard, so the name fits him well! :D (No offence meant, Thaicoon :o ).

I agree RDN. I thought the exact same thing.

Got one - it's strange, it's creative and I like it, surely a winner but the kilted one will decide.

Boatabike.

Err really? Well fame creeps on us at the most surprising times and place does it not. Do I get the cheque in the post? Actually that name has hidden depths and meaning beyond most folks comprehension, nahh actually I just used to live on a yacht =boat and ride a Triumph motorcycle = bike then just add a hairy tattooed gentlemen (an old old friend) pissed out of his mind going by the name of the mushroom wizard, in a pub in suffolk UK listening to a blues band, and you get given a new nickname =boatabike simple really, now about that cheque?

Well, I happen to be reading this threadf with Sanddragon... Can`t say I`m not interested in hearing that story...

Avatars, I`d say Scampy or Totster...

The latter always signs off with :o which is cool.

There is only one person I can think of who uses his nick in nearly every single post. This has to be a sign of creativity, and puts him in the list of contenders... The man with all the pics...cos you know too KAN WIN...

:D

TizMe is good ,coz if it wozn't him, it must be becoz TizYou.

:D  :D  :D

But I do think Totster is a brave one also,as I've said before open to misspelling and he knows.

:o  :D  :D

I tend to get called toaster rather than tosser... :D

totster :D

TizMe is good ,coz if it wozn't him, it must be becoz TizYou.

:D  :D  :D

But I do think Totster is a brave one also,as I've said before open to misspelling and he knows.

:o  :D  :D

I tend to get called toaster rather than tosser... :D

totster :D

As a CPS lawyer once said "he who jumps to assumptions may sometimes be deemed to of acted like an ass.I have to stand here in front of your worships as that person" (I've been dieing to use that)

I would never dream of such a misspelling :D I'm hurt :D Nay deeply hurt.

Edited by roscoe