350 British Tourists Cause Near-Riot At Bangkok Airport

webfact

They should complain to their pommy government as it was they who grounded all flights on what could have been dodgy computer models instead of getting some hard evidence.

I love low season when these professional whingers are back in the UK. Sooner they get them out, the better.

Most poms are not talk to think as in the UK they have big governemt, lawyers to sue everybody they don't like and a general we are right attitude.

It's a hard world and you (poms) should be more adapted to survive in it and quit the whining.

Pathetic post, childish anti-UK rantings. You say other people are 'professional whingers', read your own post and see the irony. Yes I have survived thank you very much and I can guarantee doing a dam_n site better job of it than you. :)

Don't bite eltelboy hes obviously either jealous at not being a "pom" or a just a moron. You get these tossers all over the internet he is plainly one of them. Funny thing is, he wouldn't meet ya face to face and say it, and i would lay 50,000 baht cash down on the table now he wouldn't. :D

Someone ask this guy if he even knows what 'POM' stands for !

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Piles Of Money'

"Hemroids of money" :D would be less painful in a bank account and easier to make a withdrawal..

MPR...it a long Bank holiday weekend...and tomorrow May Day...where me RED SHIRT :)