1 Year Non Imm B In Brisbane...possible?

I currently have a non imm "B" 3 months but its due to expire very soon, i also have a thai company and work permit (work permit has expired and will renew when i get a new visa...will brisbane issue a 12 month multi entry Non imm B? as in malaysia they only issue 3 months....i could do with a quick trip home anyway and if Brisbane will issue a 12 month multi then its worth my while to do it.... If so is there anything extra i need other than the paperwork i normally take to malaysia to get my 3 month non imm B?

Thanks in advance

Not sure about Brisbane as not much info on their website, but would expect so. Give them a call as requirements for visa issue vary between consulates. Perth will however issue against sight of company documents, work contract and letter from company requesting issue of visa.

http://thaiconsulatewa.org.au/visa_detail....visa_list_id=41

Hey mekka,

As a couple of the guys have mentioned also, the consulate staff in Brisbane I have found in my previous experiences to be really helpful and I don't think you should have any problems with getting a 12 month multi. I am by no means an expert on visa matters like members here such as lopburi3, but other people I have spoken to have also had no troubles with being issued 12 month multis in Brisbane, as long as their paperwork/applications were in order of course.

Good luck with it.

Edited by InspectorRex