Party?

raro

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apologies to all, however, I am un-able to make it this evening. :)

Have a great evening & hope to hear some good stories tomorrow. :D

one mod less....will this attract more joiners? :D

dam_n and that just the best mod of all has to cancel........................ok I take my coat. :D

Apologies to all, however, I am un-able to make it this evening. :)

Have a great evening & hope to hear some good stories tomorrow. :D

one mod less....will this attract more joiners? :D

dam_n and that just the best mod of all has to cancel........................ok I take my coat. :D

wash your mouth with soap... :D

in a last ditch attempt to get more people to the party, Admin requested me not to play guitar at Easy Riders tonight.

ok, here we, go...I won't play at Easy Riders. Never, ever again. :)

Yipeee, back at Bert's.

Count me +1 if we get rid of Cambodian belly dance.

I will also be one who crawls,or staggers to further later spotted spots.

kdf+1

Wow how lifelike is your avatar!

Great night kdf,

a great night it was indeed. Only three posts so far says it all... :D

Thank you all for coming, percentage-wise this was the best turnout ever! Almost everybody who signed up was there, plus the Royal Glitterman in a cameo appearance.

Thanks to George for sponsoring the event, Bert and the staff for organizing it and apologies again for ripping the bell off the bar... :)

Can not post pictures of members but here is one members bicycle !! Bet you can't guess who it belongs to :)

Great night and a good time was had by all, thanks for coming everybody.

post-22250-1275799154_thumb.jpg

great party

kitchen closed and football game on.

next time for me

A/ Didnt see your name on the list!!

B/ You turned up FAR to early if we were watching Rugby, yes the kitchen was closed to get ready for the party, I did this at my loss to make sure all was ok.

great party

kitchen closed and football game on.

next time for me

A/ Didnt see your name on the list!!

B/ You turned up FAR to early if we were watching Rugby, yes the kitchen was closed to get ready for the party, I did this at my loss to make sure all was ok.

Bert: First time for me to your bar. Great place. And the food you had last night was perfect. Thanks for the good time! And, of course, thanks to George!!!

A Great Night! I appreciated it being back at Bert's.

Thank you George, thank you Bert, thank you Raro, etc.

Bert and his gang did their regular appreciated excellence in service. Of course all I needed until the food came out was one bottle and one glass, but they sure handled that well!

Loved the Pork Fat Boy sausage, although I am still not sure the name was a not so veiled comment towards my physique.

The after party crawl did me in. More JD, Beer Lao, and yes much more JD. AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH.

Great to meet new folks, hope to see ya out and about. Good to see folks I've seen before, even those whose names escape me.

Any promises I made are of course now null and void, except one search for a cousin's story.

I apologize to all of you who I upset or insulted whether by acts of commission or omission, except of course the insults I meant.

Forkinhades, my comments might have made more since if you realized I thought your handle started with a P not an F, I live and hopefully learn. Also thank you for the heartfelt words about Lee that helped me fill in some of the blanks.

Sorry some did not make it too the after and sorry some who did disappeared. More TVers came up after those disappeared and I found my self faced with a strange orange glow as I crawled home, sunrise is its name.

The after brought two old friends back in to my life if even just for an evening, one an oft banned TVer and good friend, and another one of those rarities a beautiful Thai woman who has turned her life around and didn't need a faranag or man to do it for her, all power and best wishes to her.

Again thanks to all and to my good lady wife for being her.

kdf

@ kdf

finally surfaced then :)

I was one of the ones that left early, as I had started drinking at 2pm! If I had know what drinking animals you were, I would have paced myself better!

anyway I enjoyed everyones company, and I wait a pm from you kdf, as regards to your weekly events.

kind regards to all!!

Thanks to and all - it was a good night. Nice to put faces to the names! Bert - as usual a great host - even when the bell fell on your head!!

kdf - thank you for the "afters" - remind me to start sober when I start drinking with you - I hope we can do it again. I promise I won't smoke , couldn't stand another lecture!!!!

thanks one and all

aussiechick

Edited by aussiechick

Thanks to and all - it was a good night. Nice to put faces to the names! Bert - as usual a great host - even when the bell fell on your head!!

kdf - thank you for the "afters" - remind me to start sober when I start drinking with you - I hope we can do it again. I promise I won't smoke , couldn't stand another lecture!!!!

thanks one and all

aussiechick

...at least I would like to encourage you to buy some more decent cigarettes....whistling.gif

thanks one and all

aussiechick

What is sober? I hear this word from time to time. Is it Thai?

kdf

From the Hosts point of view,, many thanks to you all for being a great crowd. The only damage was to my Bell and Head, any compensation please George!

when the bell hit your head I'm not sure which sounded more hollow...tongue.gif

only just got the internet and computer fixed since sat

mollyp and self arrived towards the end but still enjoyed food and a free drink thanks

one or two people liked my shorts !!

only just got the internet and computer fixed since sat

mollyp and self arrived towards the end but still enjoyed food and a free drink thanks

one or two people liked my shorts !!

laugh.gif so you were the one that didn't want to reveal his screen name....