Invisible Blog

I've gone into all the blog settings and out of ten entries only the last two are visible whereas the previous eight which I put the most effort into are not.

I only recently re-vamped my blog and had not previously realized that I was the only one who could view it.

Is there any way to 'publish' these 8 hidden ones or is it something that can't be undone?

I've gone into all the blog settings and out of ten entries only the last two are visible whereas the previous eight which I put the most effort into are not.

I only recently re-vamped my blog and had not previously realized that I was the only one who could view it.

Is there any way to 'publish' these 8 hidden ones or is it something that can't be undone?

Someone must be on the ball today Scampy, just looked and saw Nine......

maybe you are doing something wrong? :o

Beat me to it again. :D

Edited by khunlungphudhu

There's no 'sort in date order' function but I've sussed it out by clicking on draft and then publish again it will re-appear at the top of the page.

I now feel rather daft and there's nothing I can do except make a public request to George that posters have the option to delete their posts.

I can't see any reason why this is not possible, after all it could have saved me the embarrassment of starting this thread as I would now be able to delete it were the function available.

Seeing as this was going to be the subject of a future FSD thread, can we forget about the first two posts here and make 'post deletion' the new subject? :o

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

The Blog's now fine - Although every entry has the same date! :o

Anyway, Blog's aside...

Is a 'delete' option a likely feature in future for posts in general?

We can edit down to a full stop if we want but there's no way for members to delete whole posts.

A moderator can delete any post which is fair enough but if posters could delete their own it could save potential hassle.

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

Yes, I could always delete the entries and the blog problem is now sorted and the problem was my own fault, not yours George - I hadn't looked into my settings in enough detail.

All the entries are now 'locked' - don't know what that means but when I was requesting a delete function I didn't mean on the blogs as it is already there.

I meant on posts in general it would be an improvement to have a delete function.