Mayweather-mosely

grumpyoldman

How do you know it won't be on Rawai Cable. They always have these big American boxing PPVs on Chalong cable such as Pacquiao Vs Cotto. I am sure it will be on Chalong Cable (they usually are).

Thanks for responding Zidane.

In the past I only saw the top fights on UBC Platinum, so you are right I do not know for sure that Rawai cable won't have it.

I would be stoked to see Jay at RBFC have it on his tube, so if you know what channel or find out for sure that it'll be there, I'll buy you a beer (or coffee as it's AM) at Jay's.

Cheers, GOM

Hallo,

just saw the information that the fight will be shown by UBC/True on True Sport 5 (Channel 105) for platinum and gold package members. All other UBC/True subscribers can see it by pay-per view (THB 150).

O.K., good info, now looking for a place in Rawai/Nai Harn/Chalong area that will have it on, that I don't know.

Anyone?

Edited by grumpyoldman

It will be on the South African channel Supersport 2 which the cable operators can show whether they do or not is another question. It starts at 8. Might be worth giving them a call as i have done this in the past for rugby games that were not on UBC and the switched the channel on.

O.K., good info, now looking for a place in Rawai/Nai Harn/Chalong area that will have it on, that I don't know.

Anyone?

All boxing is shown live in the..ISLANDER BAR..You can also get a good breakfast

SORRY i am late but good fight, good result...the boxer won...MAYWEATHER..

All boxing is shown live in the..ISLANDER BAR..You can also get a good breakfast

SORRY i am late but good fight, good result...the boxer won...MAYWEATHER..

I hope Pacman tells Mayweather "here are the terms to the fight, take it or f**** off".

Yea, ended up being on True Sport 2.

I hope Pacman tells Mayweather "here are the terms to the fight, take it or f**** off".

Yea, ended up being on True Sport 2.

We all wait for that one...it will come,the yanks control the money and the venue

..but it will happen for sure hopefully this year

PACMAN V MAYWEATHER...PLACE YOUR BETS?