1 2 Call Sim Card Broken

micke421

Hello does anyone know were I can find a "one two call" service centre? My SIM card does not work any more and I need to replace it? I know I can go to any 7-eleven and get a new "cash card" but this is not an option because I need my old phone number.

I live in Asoke

thanks for any help provided

Theres good news and the bad news.

The Good .The service centre is in the City World Plaza Rathaprasong on the second or third floor. You can't miss it set out like a lounge.

The Bad. It is closed due the the Red Shirt protest.

Cheers

Ps

If your SIM was pre paid and not a billed service the answer will be No way .Been there done that. Thats how I know where the centre is.

I bet this has made your day!

Sorry

Yes, as many people already said, you can go to any Telewiz or AIS shop and they will do for free or small charge. You get to keep your old number, which is important.

I usually go to the Telewiz shop at Robinson Bangrak (Suphan Taksin BTS), inside the store, ground floor, in the same corner where McDonalds is located. Maybe there's another one more convenient for you.

Happy calls! :-)

Ps

If your SIM was pre paid and not a billed service the answer will be No way .Been there done that. Thats how I know where the centre is.

I bet this has made your day!

Sorry

It takes a matter of minutes to replace pre-paid sims with a new one, and u can keep the same number, it doesn't matter if it was lost, damaged.. they will replace it.