Easy Non Immigrant Visa From Athens?

After obtaiining a Non immigrant O visa from the Thai Consulate in Hull, U.K., i told my Mum who is now retired and living in Chonburi to apply to Hull for a Visa. She refuses and is staunchly maintaining that she is going to send her Passport to Athens instead. The thing that makes me a bit nervous about this is the fact that i have searched on Thaivisa.Com and find no info at all as to Athens issuing Non Immigrant visas without all the necessary paperwork.

Please does anyone else have any info on the Athens Thai Consulate, and if they are issuing non immigrant visas in the same way as Hull?

Thank you in advance for any info anyone might have.

wai.gif

If your Mum is over 50 and has either 800k in Thai bank for 2 months OR income 65k/month OR a combination of the two totalling 800k she can apply for 12 month extension of stay on the basis of retirement at Thai immigration. There are only a few consulates around the world that will issue multiple entry Non-O visa on the basis of visiting friends. Nearest consulate to Thailand that will issue is Perth, and will require signed copy of ID card/passport of Thai friend.