Aka Resort Hh

Hey,

Does anyone know of AKA Resort in Hua Hin.

Apparantly, its a development underway at the moment and they are targetting European investors. 215k euros per villa. I would like to find out more about it but cant find much online.

There was an article written in the Irish TImes:

http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/property/...RPTHAILAND.html

Anyone got any info?

• 7 months later...
Hey,

Apparantly, its a development underway at the moment and they are targetting European investors. 215k euros per villa. I would like to find out more about it but cant find much online.

Anyone got any info?

Yes. Read from the press that this AKA resort is designed by renowned architect and recognized as one of the members of the small luxury hotel group. You can find more details about AKA Resort on www.akaresorts.com

Hey,

Anyone got any info?

Yes. Read from the press that this AKA resort is designed by renowned architect and recognized as one of the members of the small luxury hotel group. You can find more details about AKA Resort on www.akaresorts.com

Well, I'm no expert, but if the guys on the ground know nothing of it - and its hardly out of town - what does that tell you?

The link above is the same as the one of many months ago - with no updated details - provided by Buksida.

yes i went there yesterday, beautiful project.

out of town towards zepher valley. the roads to it are slow.but saying that it is a good project.

the big villas are sold and the smaller one bed one bath are nearly gone too.

10 million for the big villas. but was told that they are time share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great....cant wait the the influx of scouser <deleted> hassling me as i walk to my local......

"hey mate you wanna win a holiday"

"@@j2IU1@!ios78 off @!%*od face."

Yes, I noted the two developments. They have been heavily advertised in the UK, both by direct postal shots and also appeared in yesterday's (28th Jan) FT.

I did ponder going to the presentation at the One Aldwych Hotel London

I get the impression that you are actually buying into a 'Hotel/Resort' and in effect become a part owner. The company still run the resort as a management company. I guess this could help with land ownership rules?

It's not a home as such though you can obviously live there and forego the income. I'm unclear what would happen if the resort was not to be a success.

Is this correct? Thoughts?

PKRV

Yes, I noted the two developments. They have been heavily advertised in the UK, both by direct postal shots and also appeared in yesterday's (28th Jan) FT.

I did ponder going to the presentation at the One Aldwych Hotel London

I get the impression that you are actually buying into a 'Hotel/Resort' and in effect become a part owner. The company still run the resort as a management company. I guess this could help with land ownership rules?

It's not a home as such though you can obviously live there and forego the income. I'm unclear what would happen if the resort was not to be a success.

Is this correct? Thoughts?

PKRV

Can't help with your query, I'm afraid.

But your post provides the answer as to why I had heard nothing of this place. I don't read the FT, I only read the weekend papers - not tabs - and the London Standard in the week, when I can be bothered. But its not for me in any case, One Aldwych Hotel and the FT both suggest a rather narrow, dare I say selective sales pitch and my London/Surrey borders post code wasn't included in their mail shots. Its horrible, to my thinking at least, that they're pitching in Hua Hin.

I hope it fails. Sorry. I'm looking to get away from the UK, having become sick of such tosh. I don't want it where I'm aiming for. Still, I'm sure the souls that stay there will probably turn their nose up at the town itself. And its North. Thats good, just the bleakness between the town and Cha-am.