Bangkok: Red-Shirts Storm Chulalongkorn Hospital

webfact

The Mrs who is a nurse is absolutely disgusted and now plans to go join a yellow arranged rally this afternoon.

Talk about losing support.

Now we see the leaders apologising and saying they didn't authorise it. Very sincere right?

Isn't this the first time they ever acknowledged doing anything wrong and the first time they have ever apologised?

They apologised for the tyres on the BTS too. Wasn't that nice of them.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please, someone stop these idiots....We are far beyond a peaceful protest! TERRORISM is the correct name......

Shoot all their legs (not kill them).

When they admit to hospital for treatment, arrest them there.

Easier said than done. Have you ever tried to shoot the legs of a moving target. Police and armed forces are trained to shoot for the centre of body mass, ohh excluding groups such as snipers.

Its a dangerous practice and increases the chances of someone else being accidentally shot.

DISGUSTING behaviour from the mindless redshirt thugs.

Then use 12 guage shotgun, with small shot so as not to kill but let them know they can no longer run.

a Franchi Spas 15 semi automatic shotgun loaded with birdshot would do the trick or even rounds loaded with rock salt, doesn't kill anything but stings like hel_l.

The Mrs who is a nurse is absolutely disgusted and now plans to go join a yellow arranged rally this afternoon.

Now we see the leaders apologising and saying they didn’t authorise it. Very sincere right?

Isn’t this the first time they ever acknowledged doing anything wrong and the first time they have ever apologised?

They just recognize a massive PR blunder that is going down very badlly with the public. That is all. And it one they cant blame on the government. Wonder what they will do to try and move the news cycle on

An apology doesn't cut it.

Better yet, all leaders immediately surrender themselves into authorities and face the charges they have against them, protesters begin dismantling their fortress and clean up the streets they have strewed with garbage, get on a bus and go home. PT to pay for all damages incurred.

An apology for terrorism. :)

Red shirts cancel plan to return to Chulalongkorn Hospital on Friday

BANGKOK: -- Red shirts protesters cancel their plan to return to Chulalongkorn Hospital on Friday to check whether there are troops hiding inside the hospital buildings.

Nation television channel reporter quoted Dr weng Tohjirakarn, a red shirts leader, as saying that the red shirts protesters decided to cancel the plan as it would badly affect the patients receiving treatment in the hospital.

Weng, a medical doctor, was not at the scene when about 200 red shirts protesters stormed into the hospital buildings on Thursday night to check reports that troops were hiding inside.

The protesters, led by Payap Panket, vowed to return to re-check on Friday.

Weng said on Friday he would like to extend apology to what happened on Thursday.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-04-30

footer_n.gif

When I read that the little devil sitting on my left shoulder told me it would be fun to slip the rumor that troops are hiding in the homes of some of the staunchest red supporters in this forum. :)

Jokes aside, this people are in a power trip. The longer they are left to run around doing whatever they fancy unimpeded the more brazen they'll get. I hope this all stops before we have armed gangs riding on technicals.

its a disgrace !!!!!! under the rules of engaging in fights only terrorists will not respect the red cross. apology my a.. , timekeeper is right the only thing they could do is handing over all the people who have done so many wrong things in the last weeks .

poor poor people you being used you fight in the streets and your leaders eating in mcdo at the same time , cant you see !!!

Dr Weng: I assured Dr Somsak that we will let ambulances, etc. through, but it is not right to allow military to use hospital to destroy us

Does this man actually have an <deleted> clue? The army wouldn't use the hospital as a vantage point.

The list so far:

Terrorism, kidnapping, hospital invation, bodysnatching, national telecom interference,

assault on civilians, illegal search and seizure, armed insurgence using war weapons,

attacking riot control forces, theft of city vehicles, Illegal construction / barricades,

sanitation and sound laws, hospital invation yet again.

Their ability to disregard the social contract is astounding.

Dr. Weng..... he is like the Nutty professor... did he wake up one morning and find himself in the middle of a protest at Ratchaprasong? He is the most displaced red shirt I've seen.... he needs to wake up and get back to work at the university!

A nice fella, totally out of place in the red shirt's protest.

Poor guy.... needs to re-boot his brain and stop this nutty protesting!

Now we see the leaders apologising and saying they didn't authorise it. Very sincere right?

Isn't this the first time they ever acknowledged doing anything wrong and the first time they have ever apologised?

and they apologised for Arisaman invading the EC commission and the next day for Arisaman invading parliament

not sorry enough to turn him over though......

Dr Weng: I assured Dr Somsak that we will let ambulances, etc. through, but it is not right to allow military to use hospital to destroy us

Does this man actually have an <deleted> clue? The army wouldn't use the hospital as a vantage point.

Dr. Weng is like a nutty, displaced college professor who is one deuce short of a full deck.

Sometimes he speaks logically, more often I don't have a clue about what he is talking about. I'm sure Thais must think at times that he is speaking English, when he is actually speaking Thai. Makes Nattawut sound like Winston Churchill.

When Sae Daeng inspected the barricates and said "These are exactly the same as they were used in the Burmese war" :) Rubber tires? Gasoline? - Time-machine? They are all insane and criminals even terrorists!!!

No forgiveness for this.

ONE red apologist post on this thread so far!! They have no come backs on this one.

I agree entirely.

I applaud '321niti123' for standing up and being counted.

I now want to see more red supporters, on this thread, denouncing this unacceptable action.

Unless, of course, they consider a hospital to be fair game as a war ground.

The list so far:

Terrorism, kidnapping, hospital invation, bodysnatching, national telecom interference,

assault on civilians, illegal search and seizure, armed insurgence using war weapons,

attacking riot control forces, theft of city vehicles, Illegal construction / barricades,

When will they start taking over the Breweries.... that will be next..!!! Hope the first one is Singha...

The hospital are saying they may have to move every patient to Siriraj. One would hope they are safe there.

I can guarantee with 100% certainty that the "reds" will not be storming Siriraj in the same manner as they did last night. The security staff stationed at that particular hospital are neither the military or the police. The royal guard stationed there would definitely shoot first and ask questions later! :)

ONE red apologist post on this thread so far!! They have no come backs on this one.

I agree entirely.

I applaud '321niti123' for standing up and being counted.

I now want to see more red supporters, on this thread, denouncing this unacceptable action.

Unless, of course, they consider a hospital to be fair game as a war ground.

It is not part of the Thai culture to apologize... in general, silence means they are sorry.... it is too embarassing... too much of a loss of face to say "I am sorry"

The reds have no business inspecting hospitals. I hope they didn't bring guards infected with H1n1 to do it. Soldiers don't need to hide in the hospital, they are all over downtown openly. How long do we have to put up with reds intimidating doctors, business people, politicians and anyone who dares to walk down a street or drive on a highway? They do not represent all of Thailand, and no one has appointed them to inspect anything. I'm tired of their self righteous attitude and their total disrespect for their fellow citizens. Time they went home, were sent home, or were put in prison.

OR PUT DOWN!

Correction,

means Down Under,where they can roam freely with wild animals ,as they are.

somwe members call me a Bitter Man,YESSIR, I am pure battery acid now,why nobody set a torch to the junkpile.

Now the Reds are $ sure Outlaws,should be denied citizen rights,together with their Butchere of Bangkok T.

$ the leaders of the e-xcons on the steet,motorcycle drivers etc. order shot on sight.

Edited by kraxlhuber

The hospital are saying they may have to move every patient to Siriraj. One would hope they are safe there.

I can guarantee with 100% certainty that the "reds" will not be storming Siriraj in the same manner as they did last night. The security staff stationed at that particular hospital are neither the military or the police. The royal guard stationed there would definitely shoot first and ask questions later! :)

I'm not sure I agree with you.... from what I read and hear, they are bold enough to do just that.

The list so far:

When will they start taking over the Breweries.... that will be next..!!! Hope the first one is Singha...

hel_l, I'll participate in that raid! :)

Apo;ogies for monopolising this thread but this incident has made my blood boil.

If there is one thing, so far, that makes me say ENOUGH is ENOUGH. This is it.

For the red shirts this horrendous act on their part is the equivalent of Gordon Brown's 'bogoted woman' gaffe.

As usual when things go bad the other red leaders deny any responsibility and even condemn the storming of the hospital. This is why the protests have to end. They are angry mobs who are not accountable to anyone. The red leaders do not have control over what their people are doing. They are not only harassing innocent citizens, but harassing citizens who are ill and bedridden. Can you pick a more helpless group of people to attack? It's shameful. What will be next do they want to storm temples and churches?

Edited by lazurus

and they apologised for Arisaman invading the EC commission and the next day for Arisaman invading parliament

not sorry enough to turn him over though......

Poor Arisaman... a passed over "has been" whose best days are behind him. He has lost a lot of luster and is living in the past. I'm sure he loves all the attention... he has probably put all the pictures of him sliding down the rope at the SCB hotel on his refrigerator door and beams proudly every morning as he reaches inside for his bacon and cheese to microwave.

Arisaman might as well join Thaksin in Montenegro, or in h*ll because after all this is over, he will be the most laughed at human being for at least a few years!

Apo;ogies for monopolising this thread but this incident has made my blood boil.

If there is one thing, so far, that makes me say ENOUGH is ENOUGH. This is it.

For the red shirts this horrendous act on their part is the equivalent of Gordon Brown's 'bogoted woman' gaffe.

Hahahaha! Now that is funny! I wonder what all the Brits have to say about that one? I guess George Bush is not the only clown in the world, eh?