Chulalongkorn Hospital Evacuated After Stormed By Red-Shirts

webfact

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed DSI are saying Wat Prakaew targetted with RPG

Does the DSI know what an RPG is? Or are they confusing it with the M79?

Anyways, link please?

Only saw the official announce it on Tele so no link , try looking for DSI announcements on google or something

There is a belief about the existance of the "Emerald Buddha" and the Kingdom of Thailand. This actually DOES change things!

I can't tell you how happy I am that this attack apparently failed!

Could we have a link to a source for this statement? The DSI website doesn't have anything about it. Not asking for your firstborn child, just for a link.

The Red PR Team needs to get a handle on this. Give Snoopy a link quick!!!!

Fake grenade?

veen_NT: DSI press conference on TV just now - RPG was aimed at the Temple of Emerald Buddha but it missed the target and went to Defence Ministry.

Fri Apr 30 2010 21:16:55 GMT+0700 (SE Asia Standard Time)

Sounds a lot more dramatic than simply saying "Defense Ministry targeted by RPG".

Not if veen_nt could spell "Defense" correctly...

The face of terrorism:

69048.jpg

Former Thai Rak Thai Party MP and current Red Shirt Leader Payap Panket

International media has caught up with the story

Thai hospital near protest evacuates patients

BANGKOK (Reuters / 53 minutes ago) – A hospital in Bangkok evacuated some of its patients on Friday after protesters forced their way into the grounds to look for soldiers they thought were there preparing an attack.

More than 200 "red shirt" protesters had burst into the grounds of Chulalongkorn University Hospital, located next to the encampment of anti-government protesters, late on Thursday.

They found no soldiers and left after roaming for an hour through the grounds, the lobby and car parks, some carrying wooden staves.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100430/wl_nm/us_thailand_190

was the origional caption under this "pull my finger"

The face of terrorism:

69048.jpg

Former Thai Rak Thai Party MP and current Red Shirt Leader Payap Panket

International media has caught up with the story

Thai hospital near protest evacuates patients

BANGKOK (Reuters / 53 minutes ago) – A hospital in Bangkok evacuated some of its patients on Friday after protesters forced their way into the grounds to look for soldiers they thought were there preparing an attack.

More than 200 "red shirt" protesters had burst into the grounds of Chulalongkorn University Hospital, located next to the encampment of anti-government protesters, late on Thursday.

They found no soldiers and left after roaming for an hour through the grounds, the lobby and car parks, some carrying wooden staves.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100430/wl_nm/us_thailand_190

was the origional caption under this "pull my finger"

:):D:D:D:D:D

There is a belief about the existance of the "Emerald Buddha" and the Kingdom of Thailand. This actually DOES change things! I can't tell you how happy I am that this attack apparently failed!

Maybe it was some of my fellow Chiang Rai mates who want the Emerald Buddha returned to its rightful place - where it was taken from - here at Wat Prakaow in Chiang Rai. ....just kidding.

Red's Smallest Victim

Below is a v. recent photo from Pantip.com site (scroll down to see others)

The caption reads: "This baby has upper airway obstruction due to a congenital disease. He has been hospitalized due to necessity of oxygen therapy. Surgery was scheduled but now canceled. We do not know when we can resume our surgery again."

BB adds: the baby is just one of many patients who have had to be moved from the main hospital because of Red Shirt activity.

I notice there's no oxygen tent around the baby. Also, though am not medically trained, I've heard exposing a baby to oxygen can damage the nerves in the eyes and cause permanent blindness. That's how Stevie Wonder was blinded. Am sure the doctors on hand know that, but just wanted to mention it.

these pictures on the Pantip and also those on the TV this evening, are indeed very touching, very emotional ! to the limit I could accept.

not sure if those reds want to see these pictures ? or they just denied these are not their responsiblity ?

Could we have a link to a source for this statement? The DSI website doesn't have anything about it. Not asking for your firstborn child, just for a link.

Fake grenade?

They have now shown a video of the person they say did it and a phone number to contact if you have any info No 1220

Obviously the hospital's decision to move them was made for the protection of the patients. However, respectfully, I never felt they were in danger of future gunshot, bombs, kidnapping or whatever and therefore think the move accomplished nothing.

I have a couple of questions for you.

1) Were you there?

2) Are you a Doctor? Are you a Hospital Administrator? Do you realize they would be at fault for not having acted should something else happen?

3) If something in fact DID happen, injuring patients, would you be willing to pay the damages that the hospital would have opened itself up to for not having been prudent?

4) Does the fact that the hospital was raided twice and 2 employees were taken away by the reds make a difference in your opinion?

5) Does the fact that the Reds put up their barriers again, blocking access to the hospital, under the orders of Sae Daeng, change your opinion?

6) Was the hospital supposed to wait for gunfire and bombs to occur inside the hospital before taking action?

7) Was the hospital supposed to wait for barricades to be placed inside the halls before moving the patients instead of just blocking the entrance.

Sorry but it is just a bit irritating to me the conspiracy BS some people seem to spout here. Although ridiculous to believe the photo of the bomber (one at hospital) was some kind of lie or that the guy with 63 grenades was a lie but to question hospital staff who are sworn AND DUE protect and saves lives daily is just idiotic and beneath even what i thought the red apologists on TV were capable of spewing.

But just as the lawless red mob has grown desperate and everyone is seeing their true color ... the same can be said for many posters here.

There is a belief about the existance of the "Emerald Buddha" and the Kingdom of Thailand. This actually DOES change things! I can't tell you how happy I am that this attack apparently failed!

Maybe it was some of my fellow Chiang Rai mates who want the Emerald Buddha returned to its rightful place - where it was taken from - here at Wat Prakaow in Chiang Rai. ....just kidding.

It was in Laos before that I think.

There is a belief about the existance of the "Emerald Buddha" and the Kingdom of Thailand. This actually DOES change things!

Snoopy is definitely a 'deadsnoopy' with me as well!

On my ignore list too.

Anyways, link please?

rpg or m79 an attack with deadly weapon is a attack with a deadly weapon. do you care if you get shot with a ak47 or a m16 ?

Anyways, link please?

rpg or m79 an attack with deadly weapon is a attack with a deadly weapon. do you care if you get shot with a ak47 or a m16 ?

Indeed. Im sure anyone wanting details can watch the Thai TV

Here's a link explaining..http://www.answers.com/topic/emerald-buddha

For what it's worth, I believe the Director (or the person who authorised) of Chulla Hospital should do the honourable thing and resign for bringing so much shame upon himself by putting all his patients and staff in mortal danger when he openned his doors to a known terrorist group. Disgusting, reprehensible lack of responsibility.

Barky; what part of "Chulalongkorn Hospital stormed by Red Shirts" don't you understand - they didn't just knock on the door and were let in...............These people are nothing but Hooligans, and I support the Military in any action they deem fit to expell them from where they are. I have many friends in Bangkok, crime is rising, harrasments on the upswing, pick pockets abound etc etc etc.................Hearts & Minds my buttocks, when you have them by the gonads, their hearts & minds will follow...........I am coming next month on the 22d, hope this is cleared up by then........ :)

Seems most likely they are updating the investigation into the earlier attack and this is not a new event

THE NATION: Nation: The reds rebuilding Chula hospital blockade say they were ordered by Seh Daeng who was worried about dispersal.

Can anybody tell me why this member of the armed forces is not sacked and incarcerated,try treason.aaannnddd how about the police officer(purposely no capitals)who admitted to selling hand grenades may be reinstated if found not guilty,found not guilty?????????????????????????????? He said he had no political affilliation,so it's ok never mind where he got them and I'm sure he wasn't selling them to the army,they've got lot's all ready.

Now we have the DSI (like the CIA) on tele saying someone tried to bomb Wat Pra kau fortunatly it didnt detonate

the DSI's the most competent law enforcement agency in Thailand and they do actually do a good job at things from everything I understand, but they're not entirely above politics. It sounds pretty suspect that this would happen, so I'm not exactly ready to jump on the believer bandwagon regardless of what side is thought to be blamed (reds/yellows/government false flag/whatever). I can't imagine any Thai person seeing a benefit in bombing Wat Phra Keaw except to smear someone else and I can't imagine anyone who would think that smearing someone else would be worth the cost of being the guy who bombed Wat Phra Keaw. Still, who knows - but it sounds pretty odd.

Edited by on-on