Transferring Euro Into Thailand

I am transferring a sizeable sum of money from a brokerage in Ireland (EUR)

to bank of bangkok in thailand.

When i called bank of bangkok they said the correspondent bank they use

was deutsche bank in frankfurt, but when i asked for more info i hit a brick wall.

Do i not need the swift code, iban number of the correspondent bank, they did not

seem to think so???

Has anybody done similiar?

It is easy to transfer from any Irish bank to Bangkok Bank. As Thai do not use sort code you will need the Swift code of Bangkok Bank which is : BKKBTHBK.

I have transfered many times from Ireland and there is never a problem. It takes 4 - 7 days depending on your Irish bank. Note with the bad exchange rate, you need to calculate whether to send the money in Euro or Thai baht from Dublin.

It is easy to transfer from any Irish bank to Bangkok Bank. As Thai do not use sort code you will need the Swift code of Bangkok Bank which is : BKKBTHBK.

I have transfered many times from Ireland and there is never a problem. It takes 4 - 7 days depending on your Irish bank. Note with the bad exchange rate, you need to calculate whether to send the money in Euro or Thai baht from Dublin.

or open a Euro account with Bangkok Bank & transfer what you need as you need it into Baht

just curious....

SreeSaGate is quite remote and barren, mostly.

there is not even the slightest remote resembling with dublin.... :)

what in SreeSaGate is attracting your involvement there, pls? :D

or open a Euro account with Bangkok Bank & transfer what you need as you need it into Baht