Constuction On Pattaya Beach

rafval

anyone know what the foundations in the sand are going to have built on them, surely they have enough lights already, cams on the jetski operators so the police can make sure they arent missing getting a cut from any scams perhaps? lifeguard huts? they are quite substantial whatever they are going to support

City Hall actually has said it plans to install MORE lighting on the beach for security.
thats strange because they are building them next to the existing tall lights, and they work fine except that the power gets cut off every few hours, which brings up another point, the nasty looking crowd that live opposite the police station, they are always fighting and threatening people on the footpath, one of them has already badly injured a farang with an umbrella stand while mugging him, I guess the police dont want to do anything with them because theres no money in it

I'm not saying I know for sure the foundations you're referring to are more lights, just that that's the only thing I've heard about building on the beach.

The guy who hit the yank with the umbrella pole actually worked as a boxer in the bar nearby, not on the beach.

sunbelt.jpg

26th Floor Fortune Town BR, 1 Ratchadapisek Rd, 10400 Bangkok

Tel: 02-642-0213 Fax: 02-641-1995

Follow us on:

facebook.png twitter.png

Edited by Sunbelt Asia