Proper Paint Job For Cars In Bkk

canardo

I am about to buy a classic car in BKK which need a proper paint job. NOT one of those quick & dirty ones, the old paint need to be removed entirely...

So anyone has an advise of where to do a proper paint job in BKK?

Thx in advance!

:)

Huay Kwang, going from Carrefour 500-600 metres, turn right at the crossroads MRT station (Huay Kwang), then first right at Hotel then 3rd right(small road).. on the right 50 yards. hafe heat room etc for perfect paint work

Huay Kwang, going from Carrefour 500-600 metres, turn right at the crossroads MRT station (Huay Kwang), then first right at Hotel then 3rd right(small road).. on the right 50 yards. hafe heat room etc for perfect paint work

Thx, but do you have an address or phone number pls?

Or screenshot it at a GOOGLE map for me?

Cheers...

Thx, but do you have an address or phone number pls?

Or screenshot it at a GOOGLE map for me?

Cheers...

I live near there.

Yes they do a good job there but they are very expensive. The Hua Naa there quotes you a huge price and says take it or leave it!!

THX GUYS, APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT, HERE COMES MY FEEDBACK:

VIKROM's Garage: send me an email after seen some brief pictures of my car, saying 100,000 THB min and 6 month min

TS Auto Motor: called me back on my email, explained me the processes and complexity, ask for more photos and assumed 60,000 THB and about 2 - 3 month time.

Cheers...