Looking For Leased Line And Data Centre Services In Bangkok

camerata

I'm look at leased line and data centre services in Bangkok, but I'd rather avoid the quasi-monopoly telecom companies like True, TOT and CAT. Does anyone have any experience with the original ISPs like KSC, INET and CSLox?

www.kirz.co.th offers cheap leased lines and they have a good service. As for colocation, I'd consider hosting in the cloud with Amazon EC2 in Singapore. Latency and bandwidth throughput to Thailand is great; most Thai ISPs are peering with Singapore ISP or directly with the datacenters.

Edited by kudroz

Funny way to put your question as:

CSlox is Taksin, biger than True

INET is the government of Thailand

That said, we used CSlox facilities for a while, they gave pretty decent result once we get to know the right persons inside.

CSLox and INET both went public years ago, so they aren't owned by Thaksin or the government. Both are relatively small compared with True, which is why I'm interested in them. I haven't been impressed with True's customer service, whereas I've heard good things about CSLox and INET. I have a feeling KSC was bought out by True.

www.kirz.co.th offers cheap leased lines and they have a good service. As for colocation, I'd consider hosting in the cloud with Amazon EC2 in Singapore. Latency and bandwidth throughput to Thailand is great; most Thai ISPs are peering with Singapore ISP or directly with the datacenters.

How's the support? You can't exactly walk in the office and yell at someone if they are in Singapore.