How Much For Baggage Over Limit - Airasia

kitiya1980

bf asked me to go to airasia site and check emmmm i did but i wasnt sure...any idea guys? he will be in thailand tomorrow morning lol and connect to airasia so we would like to know...he said his suitcase is around 20 kg thats only the info i got i tried to phone him to ask for more detail...but he turned fone off now aussuming hes on the plane already-_- (from uk to dubai to thailand)

Thanks!

Edited by kitiya1980

best thing to do is go to air asia website and pre-book the baggage, don't let them charge for over weight it may well cost more than the ticket!

If he's in the airport then he can try going to an internet shop, not sure how close to the flight time they let you pre-book but it only costs $10

check this link http://www.airasia.com/th/en/myflights/supersizesave.html

You're allowed 15kg when you but at the Air Asia desk and then I think it's 300 bath a kg after that. If you buy online there is an discount option on how much baggage you can bring on.

dam_n! 300 baht a kg!!!! gwad he just replied me its 5 kg that over limit ! 5x 300 = 1500 baht -_-im gonna spank him when he arrives!

When I flew uo with One-to-go, I was 3kg over, so took a load of stuff out of the bag and put it back on the scales, smiling at the girl behind the counter. She smiled, printed my boarding pass and told me to put all my stuff back in my bag.

best thing to do is go to air asia website and pre-book the baggage, don't let them charge for over weight it may well cost more than the ticket!

If he's in the airport then he can try going to an internet shop, not sure how close to the flight time they let you pre-book but it only costs $10

check this link http://www.airasia.com/th/en/myflights/supersizesave.html

Btw guys my friend Baz (thaivisa) gave me an idea :

baz says:

Just wear the jeans over his

3 pair

Lkol

Kiterry says:

yes good idea

baz says:

Kiterry says:

3 pair/ 1 kg

isnt it

baz says:

Then take them off once on the plane

And other clothes too

ODD! HAHA

I'm not sure if it is 300 bath, He could always bring the 5kg on as hand luggage :) You can give me a spankying tonight bofore he gets here ,It's your last night of freedom for awhile :D

HAHA thats right man but he doesnt have it ! a wee one around his waist with gbp and my photo in it muahahaha! freedom?:D 1 month...sigh who cares! shopping and shopping so its worth kekeke

I'm not sure if it is 300 bath, He could always bring the 5kg on as hand luggage :) You can give me a spankying tonight bofore he gets here ,It's your last night of freedom for awhile :D

HAHA thats right man but he doesnt have it ! a wee one around his waist with gbp and my photo in it muahahaha! freedom? :D 1 month...sigh who cares! shopping and shopping so its worth kekeke

I feel sorry for the BF. :D

AirAsia will allow one to pre-book 15 kg, 20 kg, 25 kg, or 30kg of checked baggage.

They used to let you pre-book the baggage up to 4 hours before the flight. I don't know if that's still the policy. if it is, and the OP knows the booking number, or maybe just the flight info, she may be able to pre-book the appropriate amount of baggage. Depending on flight time, she may be able to do it herself at CNX. Might be worth the effort. If the passenger hasn't pre-booked any baggage, the fee for 20 kg will be 1146 baht (165 x 5 = 825 + 321 for the first 15 kg).

AirAsia will allow one to pre-book 15 kg, 20 kg, 25 kg, or 30kg of checked baggage.

They used to let you pre-book the baggage up to 4 hours before the flight. I don't know if that's still the policy. if it is, and the OP knows the booking number, or maybe just the flight info, she may be able to pre-book the appropriate amount of baggage. Depending on flight time, she may be able to do it herself at CNX. Might be worth the effort. If the passenger hasn't pre-booked any baggage, the fee for 20 kg will be 1146 baht (165 x 5 = 825 + 321 for the first 15 kg).

Thanks man! we will know how much soon and then we will post about it on here tomorrow! :)