German Shepard Pups To Give Away

I am interested . Would like to know is there a pedigree available and 100 procent pure german shepherd

Edited by 7by7
Email address removed to prevent spam problems. Please use PM.

Would love to have a German shepherd. Bought a puppy for 5000 baht one year ago and it died of distemper few weeks later. Was vaccinated and vet treated, but could not save him. Last months after disinfecting all house, bought another one for 8000 baht - vaccinated as well but it died last week of distemper again. Don't know what else to do. Would love to have a new one, but affright it will die again. Any suggestions??? Or just give up?

• 2 weeks later...

i BOUGHT a female 1,5 years ago who died 4 days after the vaccination. On the last day I find out that the puppy was full of worms!!! Some weeks later I bought another one what still live.

Maybe in 6 month I have some puppies from my 3,5 years, 40kg Real German Shepperd Dog (German Expat ;-)) and his Thai German Shepherd Bitch (Father was to 100% GSD, mother Thai GSD).

Update, pups doing very well now 6 weeks old

Pictures of the 4th of June. The new owners will pick up from the 23rd of June onwards they have all be promised.

Isnt it amazing how the colour changes in just 6 weeks, and yes both parents are Real GSD.

post-1624-1275807613_thumb.jpg

post-1624-1275807959_thumb.jpg

post-1624-1275808003_thumb.jpg

post-1624-1275808054_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peterpan