Advice Needed

sokal

I just got informed by the GF last night that buying towels or perfume for a new girl you meet - i.e. do not live with - is bad relationship luck in Thailand. Something about 'deciding the future of living (apart)'.

Just funny.

So what do you buy for an old girl friend to have this effect?

What is you aim, tell her that you will never live together or tell her that you want to live together?

buying perfume for someone is very bad luck in thailand. If you buy it for your girlfriend "supposedly" it means you won't stay together.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The buying perfume,bad luck, superstition ranks up there with the bird droppings, hitting you, is good luck. A supply of perfume and a caged pigeon over your garden table could give you a decided advantage if employed correctly.

Buy a more expensive bottle of perfume with the next girl and give her more cash, move on go and have fun in Pattaya you`ll soon forget.

Isn’t that called naïve? You paid her already for one night or at least some good time with her. No reason for her to come back. Why would you take a girl to Pattaya? Don’t you get it?

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.

i am not that emotional of a guy, i could forget about her, no problem. I am just not sold that she ditched me. I think she might have fallen asleep at home or something.

:) .....called denial old chap.....how dare a Thai lady dump you.... :D

she was too short for me anyway. I want a taller one

:D:D:D:D

Oh my god. Be careful, the tall ones might have something you've got....

Having read most of your posts, I'd say she's ditched you

Thai girls with budget travellers, now that's an oxymoron :)

That is going to be one good smelling girl in Samut Prakan.

What perfume was it Sokal?

beckham. I even bought the smaller and cheaper bottle and used the excuse that I could not bring the bigger bottle because the volume exceeded the maximum alouable on the plane. :D I think its true though, 60ml is too much.

I know she has another young farang guy on the hook because she posts her pics on facebook without realizing that she has not disabled the feature that automatically uploads the pics on to MSN. I don't have her facebook account so she thinks that I don't know. This other guys must be sending her money and stuff because he also writes some love bug comments on their pics. The only reason I was sticking around was because i figured if she is going to butterfly then if I don't,some other guy will.

I feel like writing an email to her and just tell her if she has a good farang guy on the hook then don't screw it up and treat the guy good.

You are kidding, aren't you?

Having read most of your posts, I'd say she's ditched you

Thai girls with budget travellers, now that's an oxymoron :)

You know who taxi drivers say are the worst tippers in New York ? Rich people.

Bangkok isn't New York. You need to buy some stones to get a cheap girl there, the cracked ones. Not perfume. You must be a cab driver.....

BTW Pattaya is way better then everyone says. Its better then Phuket. Allot cheaper, way more big shopping malls and nice towers.

Oh dear.

The spell check police has been informed. Please take under consideration that a spell check is available. You'll receive a free bottle of perfume for the free download. Fee is 700 baht.

I just got informed by the GF last night that buying towels or perfume for a new girl you meet - i.e. do not live with - is bad relationship luck in Thailand. Something about 'deciding the future of living (apart)'.

Just funny.

So what do you buy for an old girl friend to have this effect?

What is you aim, tell her that you will never live together or tell her that you want to live together?

buying perfume for someone is very bad luck in thailand. If you buy it for your girlfriend "supposedly" it means you won't stay together.

Yes, that is what my post says.

However, it is ok if you live together.

She said she should go get here stuff by herself because it would cost allot more if I went with her

are you clinically obese? without being exceptionally heavy and causing the fuel bill to samut prakarn to triple i fail to see how it would cost alot more money for 2 people to travel there to get her stuff.

she was obviously hiding something. as i am sure many people have suggested already... move on to the next one.