Anyone Speak Chinese?

stevehaigh

hi, does anyone know anyone who speaks Chinese and either English or Thai around HH/Cha-am area?

i have a big complicated machine coming from china in a few weeks, and the company is sending an engineer to install it and explain it but he doesn't speak a word of English!

i'll be happy to pay someone for a few days on site translation, thanks

Edited by stevehaigh

Hi:

I can speak fluent Chinese - Mandarin (Beijing/Shanghai), Cantonese (Hong Kong) and Fukien (Taiwan) plus fluent English and Thai.

I would love to help if the timing is right. I don't mind to travel from Bangkok to Hua Hin/Cha Am and spend a few days.

Please call me at *** *** **** or *** *** **** and give me more details.

dekbannok

Hi:

I can speak fluent Chinese - Mandarin (Beijing/Shanghai), Cantonese (Hong Kong) and Fukien (Taiwan) plus fluent English and Thai.

I would love to help if the timing is right. I don't mind to travel from Bangkok to Hua Hin/Cha Am and spend a few days.

Please call me at*** *** **** or *** *** **** and give me more details.

dekbannok

dekbannok; be more careful with you're telephone number. next time email it

If dekbannok is not available, I had several machinery manuals translated from Chinese to English by a member called roc634.

He did an excellent job on all of them although I never met him personally as all our correspondence was by email.