Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

Any details on the circumstances Sae Daeng was shot?

The very first report I heard on his being shot (before it was on TNN) was that the sniper was from inside the Red zone and not from outside. I don't think we will ever know for sure.

I'm guessing there will be video at some point. No cell signal in the area at present would make it hard to get it out, but I'll bet we see something eventually.

There won't be video. It was suggested earlier that he was shot while shooting an M79. He wouldn't let anyone video that.

But it was also reported that he was shot during an interview. Maybe he was showing them how to use an M79.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Nation: Urgent @jin_NT has called Seh Daeng number. One guy picked it up/said Seh Daeng was injured in the head and in ICU at Hua Chiew Hospital.

The news just gets better! :) )

Disgusting haters here at this board.

Hardly. This can only be considered a good thing. The man was pure evil. His death may save thousands of lives. Anyone who doesn't applaud this action is the person who wants to see endless death and destruction.

The rest of us are happy we may actually have a chance to end this thing without having to carpet bomb the area.

A renegade Thai general was shot in Bangkok on Thursday as the military planned to encircle the barricaded encampment of antigovernment demonstrators.

Gen. Khattiya Sawatdiphol, 59, better known as Seh Daeng, was allied with the protesters. He appeared to have been shot in the head during an interview with The International Herald Tribune.

You kidding me?

They shot him whilst he was being interviewed by an international newspaper???????

Is that according to an interview or during an interview?

if the reporter is still alive it will prove PM tries to save the innocent!!!!

Lots of the Reds think Sae Dang is a legend and protects them from the army. A bit of psych ops for the masses ! A tactical masterpiece by the army taking him out, give the red rumour mill time to work and people will be losing their will to fight leaving a smaller number of hardcore protesters left.

A HV round to the head, the guy is 99% dead !

We will most likely never her about it

But someone in the Thai armed forces will be getting a medal in the back rooms this week end

And a bloody great big cigar too

The US uses unmanned flying drones to take out suspect terrorists and OFTEN ending up killing others along with the terrorists. Don't hear too many people crying about this beyond the terrorists.

The US has killed over a million civilians in Iraq. When you are the winner, you get to write the history and rule books. Quiet a few America fans here I would imagine. :)

No reason to embellish mate. Collateral damage?...yes. But one million civilians?...no. Stick to the topic instead of bashing the Americans.

There is really nothing to cheer about here.

Sadly its only going to trigger a wave of political assasinations - Abhisit, Suthep, Kasit, their family members, others responsible etc - will end up victims of a bomb / grenade / sniper attack.

Reading all this, knowing all the stories, I ask myself, where I am now? It is getting more and more surrealistic in Thailand. Are there still Thai people out there who are proud of their country and put an end to all this? dam_n, nothing is working anymore, government, military, police they all look like clueless puppets. I wish the ordinary Thais will soon have the balls to stand up and act. Not red, not yellow, not pink but simply the people caring their country!

:)

Any details on the circumstances Sae Daeng was shot?

The very first report I heard on his being shot (before it was on TNN) was that the sniper was from inside the Red zone and not from outside. I don't think we will ever know for sure.

I'm guessing there will be video at some point. No cell signal in the area at present would make it hard to get it out, but I'll bet we see something eventually.

He was shot while giving an interview

And who says the gov't didn't care that the Japanese reporter died on the 10th. Seems they went out of there way to make sure they gave this story to a Japanese new's team.

Sadly its only going to trigger a wave of political assasinations - Abhisit, Suthep, Kasit, their family members, others responsible etc - will end up victims of a bomb / grenade / sniper attack.

Ah Russell we haven't missed your pro red nonsense, Seh Daeng is hardly sad news, it probably will save lives.

the army should be announcing that he is dead over loud speakers

the red leaders will try to keep it from the general red populus so they do not get scared and want to cave in

At red rally speeches continuing normally. Standard speech about bad Dems, minoirty govt, unhappy soldiers. Subdued applause.

the Nation

i repeat :

the army should be announcing that he been shot over loud speakers

the red leaders will try to keep it from the general red populus so they do not get scared and want to cave in

i don't think a sniper picking off the opposition will go over too well in the international community.

Ha! Ha! :)

Ever heard of CIA or Mossad? :D

These vile entities seem to go down real well in the international community! And compared to what that pair of collective douches get up to, both inside and outside their own supposed territory, this is chicken doodoo!!

Man, I want to buy that sniper a bottle of champers! Great work, buddy!!! :D

Wanted to buy the guy a beer myself

but the line up is 2 blocks long

seems there are more than just the 2 of us thinking this way

Scale it down to pepsi, a shoulder shot is nothing to be proud of for a trained marksman.

i don't think a sniper picking off the opposition will go over too well in the international community.

Don't we worry too much about the international community? What has the international community did for Thailand in recent times? Today let the international community better not get involved.

What should the international community should do? They buy Thai products, isn't that enough?

There is no reason for any international intervention. Thai people are smart enough to deal with their own problem (...do I sense irony here?).

Edited by moo9

The Nation: Urgent @jin_NT has called Seh Daeng number. One guy picked it up/said Seh Daeng was injured in the head and in ICU at Hua Chiew Hospital.

The news just gets better! :) )

Disgusting haters here at this board.

Go elsewhere then :D

They already tried to kill Abhisit, didn't they?

The US uses unmanned flying drones to take out suspect terrorists and OFTEN ending up killing others along with the terrorists. Don't hear too many people crying about this beyond the terrorists.

The US has killed over a million civilians in Iraq. When you are the winner, you get to write the history and rule books. Quiet a few America fans here I would imagine. :)

No reason to embellish mate. Collateral damage?...yes. But one million civilians?...no. Stick to the topic instead of bashing the Americans.

Afghanistan and Iraq is estimated at 1.5 Millions, but it does not only included direct murdered civilians, it includes all who are somehow killed due to the wars started by the Americans.....But that is complete off topic and has no place here. Back to the topic....

I think that is great news about Seh Daeng............. You ask for it, you often get it............. As for the other main Reds, They were given enough rope to hang themselves, now lets see what they do........ A pity though that they may take some poor farmer and his wife and children along with them........

:)

It's great news about Seh Daeng. It should have been done a week ago.

I'm always sorry to hear about innocent people being caught in the crossfire....but he was very far from innocent. If you have a dog that keeps biting people without any reason, eventually you have to get rid of that dog. Same same with Seh Daeng.

I believe that the troubles would all be over now, and the Red Shirts would havea political settlemen that they could live with now, if it hadn't been for Seh Daeng and his hired group of killers.

Now, will the more moderates in the Red Shirts have their say?

:D

Edited by IMA_FARANG

If you now really want to upset the works and no more deaths

Get the snipers to just start shooting any thing of importance

Flag Poles

Speakers

Lights

etc etc

But keep moving

the red shirts will not know who will be next

More than 1 way to skin a cat

The reds have already attempted numerous assassinations without repercussions. So, maybe now that they start to see consequences and have their leaders taken out of play things will actually get better.

Don't we worry too much about the international community? What has the international community did for Thailand in recent times? Today let the international community better not get involved.

What should the international community should do? They buy Thai products, isn't that enough?

There is no reason for any international intervention. Thai people are smart enough to deal with their own problem (...do I sense irony here?).

A traitor and a terrorist, who in the international community will weep for him?

What morons you are here? It's not funny when somebody gets shot, especially in this fragile environment.

And apparently most of you overlook the risk involved if he should really pass away.

They already tried to kill Abhisit, didn't they?

Multiple times, actually. Black Songkran was all we needed to know about the reds. Never a peaceful movement in the slightest.

what a shame, i thought you had been banned

never mind, its early yet..........