Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

Mrs giving me updates as she watches Tele, latest

Sae Daeng fired a M79 at troops and got shot in return, some reports say in head some in chest.

Maybe his last "Grenade Dance".

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sae Daeng fired a M79 at troops and got shot in return, some reports say in head some in chest.

Where are the red apologists now talking about the peaceful red protesters eating som tum and dancing?

The Nation: Urgent @jin_NT has called Seh Daeng number. One guy picked it up/said Seh Daeng was injured in the head and in ICU at Hua Chiew Hospital.

The news just gets better! :) )

Anyone want to visit to send their condolences, the hospital is marked 'D' on the map from google earth. It's about 1km or less from redland's MBK side.

post-102593-1273755351_thumb.jpg

Breaking news:

Just watching TNN and they report that Sae Daeng got shoot.

Unfortunately... only in the shoulder. :)

If he has gone to hospital

Can the Police now arrest him

or is he surrounded by his mob men

with the main leader down

the rest will not be starting to worry

who will be next

Better accurate news: he got shot in the head... not in the shoulder!

Now in ICU...

source: TNN (UBC channel 7)

Edited by lazygourmet

some say shoulder

Now saying bullet grazed his head.

whi is going to finish the job? :)

Seh Daeng reportedly shot http://twitter.com/tulsathit

Do they read my comments here????

Now if they hit the generators and Aircon for the red leaders container

I become prescient....

From a tactical point of view,

and as payback for likely doing the same April 10th, it was a logical decision to make.

Cut off control from the leader who controls the most violent faction

and has the strongest tactical knowledge. And sends the message that

the Army means business this time.

So we await confirmation and developments.

Slowly slowly. I wouldn't put it past the army to spread as much dis-information as they see fit right now. I am not saying it isn't a good thing that this idiot may be out of the fray, it just all seems a little too convenient.

Oh I understand that, it just makes sense for an early move.

And it seems MANY sources are now reporting the basic same fact Kattiya is shot and in hospital.

The details are certainly fog of war.

Convient of course, but also very logical to remove him very early.

and pschologically debilitating for the reds in general and especially the leaders.

Who's next????? ME!

The news is very scattered about Sae Daeng reports saying hit in shoulder , hit in chest , hit in head and in icu

we will have to wait and find out which one is the truth.

To add, they tried to call Sae Daeng and his aide answered on the phone, while the mobile phones are reported to be blocked????

Not sure how cell signal jammers work but it may be they are operating this intermittently or from a vehicle which and not a stationary point (yet), causing only signals to be jammed within a certain radius. Then again, maybe they are not jamming phones at all but since we have reports from both sides that they are ... maybe they are.

Urgent: TNN reporter said Seh Daeng has been hospitalized after getting hit by bullet.

Great news! Now, arrest him, no bail, trial, if found guilty...cigarette and blindfold.

Brave little boy speaks from the comfort of his rental room. Beer gives him a lot of bravado.

Hope the civilized world is united in stopping this madness. Killing is useless.

some say shoulder

Thanks for the link. Hey a hit is a hit. If it sets him back then he cant be out there creating mayhem

some say shoulder

Now saying bullet grazed his head.

whi is going to finish the job? :)

I guess somebody ought to tell the Munchkins to hold off on singing ...

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!

Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.

Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead.

it might be part of Sondhi's wonderful world of ASTV/PAD but at least it is in English. Can't believe I would ever plug for anything that guy had anything to do with.

http://www.tannetwork.tv/tan/

TAN is working independent from ASTV and separate very clear between rumors, news and opinions.

Just it seems they don't have enough people...relative poor program.

OK, well that shoots my wife's theory all to hel_l. Good riddance.

If she meant that he never worked for the cause of poverty and the rural poor --- she was right. He works for Thaksin. Then again so do ALL the other red leaders. If they didn't they would have jumped at Abhisit's reconciliation plan.

I can assume we won't hear much from the reds on the board tonight.

The news is very scattered about Sae Daeng reports saying hit in shoulder , hit in chest , hit in head and in icu

we will have to wait and find out which one is the truth.

To add, they tried to call Sae Daeng and his aide answered on the phone, while the mobile phones are reported to be blocked????

Not sure how cell signal jammers work but it may be they are operating this intermittently or from a vehicle which and not a stationary point (yet), causing only signals to be jammed within a certain radius. Then again, maybe they are not jamming phones at all but since we have reports from both sides that they are ... maybe they are.

may be just too many call and the system can't handel it

Seh Daeng reportedly shot http://twitter.com/tulsathit

Do they read my comments here????

Now if they hit the generators and Aircon for the red leaders container

I become prescient....

From a tactical point of view,

and as payback for likely doing the same April 10th, it was a logical decision to make.

Cut off control from the leader who controls the most violent faction

and has the strongest tactical knowledge. And sends the message that

the Army means business this time.

So we await confirmation and developments.

Slowly slowly. I wouldn't put it past the army to spread as much dis-information as they see fit right now. I am not saying it isn't a good thing that this idiot may be out of the fray, it just all seems a little too convenient.

Oh I understand that, it just makes sense for an early move.

And it seems MANY sources are now reporting the basic same fact Kattiya is shot and in hospital.

The details are certainly fog of war.

Convient of course, but also very logical to remove him very early.

and pschologically debilitating for the reds in general and especially the leaders.

Who's next????? ME!

Um. Now they say they called his phone? And his aide answered the phone and said he had been shot in the head?

Hardly the stuff of CIA special ops is it. That is more Dumbo than Rambo.

And tell me that AIS/DTAC or any other network wouldn't have been compelled to divulge pretty accurately where that phone was.

I will wait to see a picture of him in hospital. Of course very psychologically damaging to the Reds. Everyone is reporting it so at the moment, must be true.

Urgent: TNN reporter said Seh Daeng has been hospitalized after getting hit by bullet.

Great news! Now, arrest him, no bail, trial, if found guilty...cigarette and blindfold.

Brave little boy speaks from the comfort of his rental room. Beer gives him a lot of bravado.

Hope the civilized world is united in stopping this madness. Killing is useless.

It's too late. They were offered a deal. They bailed.

You've been adviocating for this outcome for weeks and now you're a pacifist? The wrong peoples blood getting spilled for your liking?

Hmmm Are you really defending a man that has ALWAYS called for violence? That is the leader of the Ronin* that killed so many on April 10th? That is reported to have been hit AFTER he fired a -79 grenade at the army? That has an arrest warrant out for him for terrorism?

yeah .. I guess you are.

It's the same as you do in PALASTINA

What do i do in PALASTINA?

anti-red posters at this board becoming more and more detached from common sense and reality. their hate makes them crazy.

What does a mazeltovcocktail in BKK???? run away from duty???

I have no clue what you talking about?

You make sense as the average hater and anti-red as this board.

OK, well that shoots my wife's theory all to hel_l. Good riddance.

If she meant that he never worked for the cause of poverty and the rural poor --- she was right. He works for Thaksin. Then again so do ALL the other red leaders. If they didn't they would have jumped at Abhisit's reconciliation plan.

I can assume we won't hear much from the reds on the board tonight.

No, she thought he was like a deep cover mole to thwart their plans. He certainly hasn't helped their cause in any way you must admit.

it might be part of Sondhi's wonderful world of ASTV/PAD but at least it is in English. Can't believe I would ever plug for anything that guy had anything to do with.

http://www.tannetwork.tv/tan/

TAN is working independent from ASTV and separate very clear between rumors, news and opinions.

Just it seems they don't have enough people...relative poor program.

Oh yeah. Independent.

And write now they are reporting a bomb threat against an ASTV office in Phuket. Whilst the local PAD rep has a word or two to say about it. Hey I don't expect them to be independent.

Any news is news.

First, I live in a home. Second, I don't drink. Gotta problem with that?

I never asked for killing, chump! All I asked for was for a terrorist to be arrested, which YOU obviously support to the nth degree. Your boy threw a grenade at officials, trying to kill them and they defended themselves. He deserved everything he got, and I hope more.

Keep defending those terrorists. They all love you :)