Best Fuel.

Hi Guys, I have been reading up on some of the info posted about the Honda Wave 125i and have found some helpful info (thanks to all). I have just purchased the latest Honda Wave 125i and was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the best fuel to run it on?. We are all very aware of what fuels we are using back in our Western Countries, so no prob. Here in Thailand there are a few variations of petrol or gasoline to choose from but I have no idea what they are. The price is not an issue as I only want what is best for long term use of my fuel injected Honda Wave 125i. Any feedback or info would be great, even better if someone out there has any service manual info or specs, as all I can find is in Thai :) . Cheers all, (once again, great site with many topics) good stuff. :D

I've had a Wave 125i for almost four years now and have been using 95 gasahol. Seems to run slightly better on it than on 91 gasahol.

Thanks for the reply, If you have had nearly four years using that particular fuel then i will try the same. Cheers & thanks again. :)